Chapter 34

In order to make reasonable use of space, the rooms on the battleship are not large.

The Marshal's room was no exception.

Even if it is a single room, apart from a bed, a set of tables and chairs, and a cabinet, there is only a small oval window left in the room.

Outside the window, countless stars are hovering quietly in space like diamonds, forming a pleasing scenery.

However, Yu Bai, who was sitting on the bed, looked at the stars outside the window. After a while, he raised his hand to indicate the size of the window.

...Are all starship windows this big?

That was the first room he was locked up in.

If he had chosen the wrong path in the alley at the beginning, he would have been bought by that laboratory for four billion trading points that night.

Because he resisted so much, the people from the auction house injected him with a large amount of sedatives before handing him over.

When the little mermaid woke up completely, she was already locked in a metal cage.

The metal cage was so small that he could only curl up while sitting in it, unable to even straighten his back.

The cage was placed in a small room with nothing around it except a window.

That window is about that big.

Because there was no reference, Yu Bai had no way of knowing how long he had been in that cage.

Anyway, it was a long, long time.

For a long time, he began to suffer from severe dehydration and did not even have the extra mental energy to maintain his legs. He could only transform back into a fish tail, and the stars that had been changing outside the window finally stopped.

The starship carrying him landed on an unknown planet, sending him to a gloomy future.

Maybe it was because the days spent with Fu Linyuan after his rebirth were too comfortable...

Looking at the stars outside the window, Yu Bai thought.

He had almost forgotten how 'rare' a research subject he was to other humans.

Even if they didn't know that he had the ability to purify human spiritual power, those people would still cut open his flesh and blood and saw off his bones.

Euphemistically called research.

...What if that person came to arrest him?

Gently pinching her palm, the little mermaid forced herself to calm down and began to sort out the clues she knew.

In this life, Fu Linyuan appeared in advance and bought him away.

Through this period of study, the little mermaid also fully understood how the auction works.

In other words, the guests who attended the auction that day may all know his identity.

But Fu Linyuan used a transshipment container at the auction house, and later he also wore a transvestite container for himself. Later, he cut his hair and customized a new appearance...

but it seemed that he was still found.

...My current mental strength has only recovered half.

I don't know whether it was because she had been away from her home star in the sea for too long, or whether she was injected with a sedative when she was sold to the auction house. The little mermaid's mental strength has actually been in a very weak state since then. .