Chapter 61

Hoss didn't know what the little mermaid was thinking. He noticed that the piano suddenly stopped. He came over and took a look at the music score and said, "We just talked about this part, it's..." But

Yu Bai actually didn't listen to Hoss at all. What are you saying.

At the moment when he was stunned, he seemed to see Fu Linyuan at the end of the valley.

?

Yu Bai couldn't help but pick up the sheet of music in front of him and flip through it, then he came closer and smelled the old pages.

There is no special smell, and it doesn't feel like it has been treated with any drugs.

...That shouldn't be hallucinogenic, right?

The little mermaid thought with surprise and doubt.

He had smelled at least 80 hallucinogenic drugs in the laboratory before.

Even if the medicine is colorless and odorless to humans, the mermaid's more acute five senses can accurately distinguish it.

Even if the music score had been manipulated, it was probably with drugs that he had never been exposed to.

...But that kind of medicine shouldn't appear in Fu Linyuan's house, right?

Just when Yu Bai's thoughts were about to jump to the sky, Huos suddenly said: "Because of a little legend, this song is actually quite famous." The little mermaid's attention was drawn back: "

...what? Legend?"

"This piano piece was arranged by a couple of composers. In their time, online media was not so developed. In order to make the song more attractive, the couple published the arrangement on At the same time, they disclosed some interesting things that happened when they were creating."

"They said this: 'When people with real musical talent play this piece, they will see the most important person in them through the notes.'" Said, Hoss pulled out an interview transcript from a long time ago, "Later, through word of mouth, this sentence gradually evolved into that when playing spring, the performer will see the person he loves most." At this point ,

Hoss smiled: "But this is just a legend. Although music can cause a certain degree of subconscious guidance, it is still difficult to let people enter another scene immersively."

Yu· was convinced that he had just seen Renle Bai: "..."

Love?

What is love?

Eyelashes slightly lowered, the little mermaid looked at the music score and thought to herself.

Can you love your friends?

"Well..."

Hoss's flat mechanical voice brought Yu Bai back to his senses, and he realized that he had just asked the question in his mind.

"Love is a sincere and deep emotion of human beings, and it is also the most powerful force possessed by human beings. Love makes people happy and strong, but occasionally it can also make people painful; people will be willing to work hard for love, Give in for love, pay for love, and even be willing to sacrifice for love,"

the little robot explained.

"With the current level of technology, robots like me cannot fully simulate human emotions. So if you don't understand the definition of love I explained, you can ask Mr. Fu." "Oh...that's it

... "

After listening to Huosi's words, Yu Bai was quiet for a few seconds, and then said softly.

He rearranged the music score, then smiled at Hoss: "You explained it very clearly, I understand... Well, I was stuck here just now. Can you demonstrate this section?" Just like that, the topic changed again