Part 1

??: HOW CAN YOU GET SUCH LOW MARKS HUH(shouts)

??: I'm sorry hyung ...(scared)

??: What sorry! HuH you always say this.....

A/N: So the man shouting is none other than Kim Seokjin a merciless, arrogant, rude Mafia king. No one has saw his soft side except his friend not even his brother ...Yoongi.
Yoongi is very hurt by his hyung's behaviour. From the day he was born he didn't get his hyung's love for which he was carving. He don't know why his hyung hate him but one the he know that the reason must be something big bcuz of which his behaviour is harsh with him. He is also abusive with him... He beats him for small mistakes or say hurtful words to him....

Jin: How can you get such low marks? Didn't you studied...(angry)

Yoongi: I had fever and that's why I didn't studied much....(looking down)

Jin: When I'm talking with you your head should be up (pulls his hair)

Jin: Understand..(dark eyes)

Yoongi: Y_es (whimpers)

Jin: Don't you think you're  becoming too irresponsible.....(pulled his hair harshly)

Yoongi: I....(stutter)

Jin: Bi*ch why you always stutter like a coward (dark eyes)

Jin: You're my brother, a mafia king's  brother that you don't deserve to be but unluckily you are then at least act like a Mafia's blood... (rudely)

Yoongi: I'm sorry plz..(teary eyes)

Jin: Dare to cry I promise I will dig you alive here..(left his hairs)

Yoongi: I will not (wiped his tears which were ready to fall)

Jin: You better..(dark eyes)

Jin: From today onwards I will tutor you so be ready ... (smirk)

Jin: One mistake you will see hell...(deep voice)

Yoongi: (scared)

Jin came near Yoongi and whispered something in his ears which make the younger one pale.He started feeling numb but he know he can't do anything.

Jin: (whispered in his ears): I really love when you're afraid of me.I want to see this fear of mine for the rest of your life. I'm your worst nightmare who will only haunt and give you the pain...(backed away)

Yoongi: (scared)

Jin: Prepare your books and come in my room fast and wear your shorts. I want you in my room in 5 mins...(cold)

To be continued

To be continued ...