Part 16

Jin: Our Yoongi didn't died Hobi. He is a fighter. His pulse got back and now doctors are treating him...(happy tears)

Hobi: Really....(crying)

Jin: Yes...(nodded)

Jin: Our Yoongi made it. He is a strong person and moreover he can't leave his hyungs....

Continued...

Time skip>>After some hours

Hobi left from there as he got some mafia works. He didn't want to leave Yoongi in that state but after being forced by Jin he left from there. Jin asked the doctor to meet Yoongi and doctor agreed cuz now Yoongi's condition is stable.

Jin went inside the operation theatre and saw Yoongi still unconscious. He went close  and and sat near him. He observed Yoongi with soft yet sad gaze. The  swollen cheeks of Yoongi his bruised lips and he himself don't know how many wounds are there on his body cuz the reports will come till evening.

Jin: (carresed his hairs for the first time in his life)  I hurted you a lot right?? (sad) I don't know how much time it will take when everything will become fine but I will do everything for your forgiveness. Intentionally I hurted you a lot.I also did the same thing with you that eomma appa did without even  thinking for once that you didn't know anything. Still you always come to me with your problems and what I did, I lashed my anger on you, abused you said hurtful things. I'm not a good hyung (teary eyes) but now I promise you we both will start again and I will shower you with my love my baby... (pecked his forehead)

But then Yoongi fingers started to move a lit and he started to open his eyes. Jin went and called the doctor and the doctor started examining Yoongi after checking him properly doctor left from there and Yoongi was sitting leaning on the headboard. He was neither crying nor saying something just looking at nothing and sitting with an emotionless face. Yoongi diverted his gaze and say Jin there Jin was about to say something but Yoongi showed his hand signalling him to stop.

Yoongi: (emotionless face) I know what you gonna say. You're sorry, you're regretting behaving like this you are very guilty for hurting me. But neither I want your sorry nor your sympathy. I'm tired already I don't want to listen to anything.

Jin: Hyung is sorry baby...(tears falling)

Yoongi: (chuckle sadly) Sorry, Hyung, baby.... Wow when did you learned these words master..

Jin: Master...

Yoongi: Surprised , aren't you the one who said that I should call you master so I'm doing the same and How can you call yourself Hyung... and master plz (joined his hands with teary eyes) don't call me baby cuz now when you call be bitch, pathetic and  many more words these sound good from your mouth not baby especially for me.

Yoongi: (tears falling) Just leave me and let me die or send me to some orphanage or anywhere else but just don't keep me with you. I'll leave myself when ......

To be continued...