Part 18

Jin: Kim Seokjin will give you the worst death bastards just wait ...
It's been days since I saw blood ...(Dark smirk)

Continued....

Next day...

Jin is sitting beside Yoongi who is busy in his own thoughts. But then nurse entered inside with vegetable soup...

 But then nurse entered inside with vegetable soup

And placed it on the table and left from there. Jin sighed and took the bowl and went near Yoongi...

Jin:(soft) Yoongi..

Yoongi: (looked at him)

Jin: (soft) Have this soup baby ...

Yoongi: (cold voice) I can eat by myself..

Jin: (soft) I know you're angry on me but during the meal time just let me feed you... (pleading eyes)

Yoongi: (didn't said anything and opened his mouth)

Jin: (feed him while smiling)

Yoongi: If you had given me this treatment before I'm sure we would be the best brother duo..(cold voice)

Jin: (smile faded away) I know I can't recreate the past but I'll surely make our future beautiful...(soft)

Yoongi:(didn't said anything and started having the soup)

After feeding the soup Jin placed the bowl on the table and wiped Yoongi's mouth with tissue.. But then a voice made them startled...

??: Yoongi..(soft)

Yoongi: Hobi Hyung (shocked)

Hobi: Yes my baby..

After looking at Hobi Yoongi started feeling emotional and opened his arms and gladly Hobi hugged him and Yoongi also hugged him back..

Yoongi started crying on Hobi's chest while he started patting his back saying sweet words to him and it worked and Yoongi started calming down.. Jin was looking both of them with teary and sad eyes.. Sad Bcuz he can't hug Yoongi freely like Hobi did cuz Yoongi will maybe not push him away but he hasn't totally accepted him also.... A tear slipped from his eyes which got noticed by Yoongi but he acted like he didn't saw anything..

But the Jin phone ranged and he went in the corner to answer the call..

On Call

??: Boss we find both the men..

Jin: Well done Jack..

Jack: Thanks boss..

Jin: I'm coming.. (smirk)

Call ended..

Jin then turned back and tell Sope that he got some urgent work and he need to go. Hobi assured him that he will take care of Yoongi and Jin left from there...

Time skip>> In basement

Jin entered inside and saw two men tied on the chair and the both are screaming

Jin entered inside and saw two men tied on the chair and the both are screaming. His aura became dark and his eyes became bloodshot red in anger...
He started remembering the things which were written in Yoongi's report..

In Yoongi's report

His whole body was covered with bruises and his neck , chest and thighs was covered with bite marks.. He was r@ped brutally and his body was also injured as they beated him with iron rod. His private part was also badly injured....

He fisted his hands and went near them. Both the men became silent as Jin's aura was scary...

Men1: Who are you..(scared)

Jin: Your biggest nightmare..(cold voice)

Men2: Why did you kidnapped us..

Jin: To have some fun...(smirk)

He signalled Jack (his guard) and he handed Jin the scissor.

Jin went near both the men and started cutting their clothes. They both started screaming but as they started to shout Jin pushed the scissor in their body and blood started coming from their body. Jin started beating them with the iron rod until they both become half dead.. after then he tortured them with knife and lastly he spilled kerosene oil on them and burned them alive...

Jin:(while looking at the burning bodies of both the men) Hyung took your revenge Yoongi..(smile darkly)

To be continued..