Part 13

??: Kim Seokjin...

Jin: Yes..(furrow his eyebrows)

??: Plz come to city hospital......

Continued...

Jin: But why...(hesitant)

??:(Call ended)

Jin: Hello..??

Jin: Shit..(looked at his phone)

After hearing that Jin's heartbeat increased. He's feeling a lump inside his throat. His heartbeat unknowingly increased. His heart is saying he gonna lose something very precious...

Time skip>> At hospital

Jin went to the receptionist asked about the call

Jin went to the receptionist asked about the call. They agreed that they are the one who called them and asked him to went towards the operation theatre. As soon he reached there he saw some police officers and a figure with them.... Hobi?? He walk towards them.... As soon he went towards them Hobi run to Jin and tightly wrapped his arms around him and started crying. This made Jin more terrified... He hesitantly rubbed Hobi's back...

Jin: What happened...?? (worried)

Jin: And what are you doing here..

Hobi: Hyung..(crying)

Jin: Yes...(worried)

Hobi: Y_oon_gi... (crying)

Jin: What happened to him...(a slight stern)

Hobi: He has been raped...(crying)

Jin: What...(teary eyes)

Jin: You're lying right...(broke the hug)

Hobi: No... (crying)

Jin: He.....(tears started to fall unknowingly)

Hobi: My Yoongi.....(crying)

Police1: How are you related with Kim Yoongi...

Jin: I'm his elder brother...(tears falling)

Police2: Sir, when we went our passing from the alley... we saw heard some shouts and when we went there we saw two drunk man and they are...

Jin: (tears falling)

Police1: Sir, we need to investigate and the both men are now in our custody...

Jin: (nods)

Police2: Plz be strong...

Police1: We should leave now... and we'll make sure they that they get the worst punishment...

(Both the officers left)

Jin: It's all my fault...

Hobi: How..(sobbing)

Jin: I kicked him out from the house....

Hobi: What!..

Jin: Yes... (sobbing)

Hobi: (angry) Are you mad... how can you kick him out...(hold his shoulder)

Hobi: (angry)You hate him this much that you really didn't cared...Huh (shook Jin's shoulder)

Jin: (sobbing)

Hobi: Are you happy now...?? That he's in the worst pain.... Or you're sad thinking that he didn't die.. (angry)

Jin: (sobbing)

Hobi: NOW WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING...WHY YOU HATED HIM THIS MUCH THAT YOU KICKED HIM OUT AT MIDNIGHT... WHAT HE DID TO YOU THAT YOU HATED HIM THIS MUCH..(shouts)

Jin: I have a reason...(sobbing)

Hobi: REASON! FUCKIN HOW HEARTLESS YOU'RE INSTEAD OF REGRETTING YOU ARE SAYING YOU HAD A REASON.... DON'T YOU FEEL SORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU DID...(shouts)

Jin: I FEEL.. OFCOURSE I'M SORRY ABOUT IT... AND I'M REGRETTING EVERYTHING WHAT I DID. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND..(shouts while crying)

Hobi: WHAT SHOULD I UNDERSTAND DAMN IT.. ABOUT YOUR REGRET OR ABOUT YOUR DAMN REASON...(shout)WHY DON'T YOU TELL WHY YOU DID THESE THINGS WITH HIM..

Jin: I....(started telling him everything)

After listening to Jin, Hobi was feeling very bad for him that how his own parents neglected him... But he is also angry on Jin that why the hell he did the same things to Yoongi..

Hobi: I understand Whatever you said and I'm very sorry about your past but Yoongi... He was just a child that time he didn't even know what your parents did with you. He's totally innocent in this matter. It was your parents who abused you, didn't gave you food, or gave you Yoongi's leftovers. And about Yoongi he didn't know that your parents threatened you and asked to maintain distance with Yoongi... Yoongi never want that he always want your love and he didn't know about your past.. After your parents death Yoongi always want his brother, his Jin hyung's love but you always distant him from yourself, even you abused him and still he never go against you...

Jin: I know and Whatever I did is a complete sin. I was blinded by my anger, my revenge that I never saw that I was hurting my only family.. my brother. And I feel terrible about that. I want to apologise about my behaviour... (crying) But will he forgive me??

 (crying) But will he forgive me??

To be continued...