0.2 | PROLOGUE

Before the three demigods whose arrival rocked the magical world and revealed the secrets of the Lord of the Sky, Zeus, there was three others, three humble half-bloods, who arrived before them.

Two years before, in fact.

Only two of these children, however, would be fated to survive the arrival of the second forbidden child to set foot into camp half-blood, the place they called home.

One Son of Apollo who was six at the time, One Son of Hephaestus eight, and One Daughter of Dionysus, five.

After arriving at camp, the three split up and went their separate ways, making new friends, not speaking often. But still, whenever they saw each other around camp, they would exchange a smile and a friendly glance.

That all changed, however, when a certain Son of Hermes was tasked with a quest, and, surprisingly chose the Daughter of Dionysus and the Son of Apollo as his companions to join him in this difficult task.

Now, Dionysus's daughter was no stranger to quests, for she had been tasked with a few before, after quickly proving herself as a strong fighter and team member.

And so, the three demigods set off on their quest, excited and energized to take part in the mission. After many days' journey, the three arrived at the gates to the garden of the Hesperides, to retrieve the crown of Hera, Queen of the gods and husband to Zeus.

As they climbed, the four sisters awoke the great guardian dragon, Ladon, to stop them from reaching their destination at the top of the mountain. They fought valiantly, but they wouldn't have made it if it hadn't been for the Son of Apollo, a brave boy of eleven, who volunteered to stay and distract the beast, allowing the other two quest members to continue to the summit, where the Titan Atlas was holding the sky.

The Daughter of Dionysus, who had been eight years old at the time, had fought to stop him, but the older boy had pulled her back, allowing his companion to defend against Ladon, and climbed through upwards.

That day, they lost a Son of Apollo. He fought valiantly, and met a hero's fate, going down fighting.

I cannot tell you anymore, dearest reader, for that is all the memories I have recovered from the witnesses.

I can tell you, however, that this was only the beginning of the mysteries of a certain Daughter of Dionysus, whom you will be getting to know more and more throughout this collection of documents I have managed to recover telling the stories of their adventures.

I hope you will treat them with care, and cherish this story, for it is all we have left of our heroes.

Good luck, I'll see you on the other side of the war.