➤ prologue

𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 remember much about his younger days, which didn't help his mind. Every time he did, his head throbbed an unbearable pain. Strapped down securely to a cold, small bed, Michael Allen closed his eyes with small tears spilling out now and then.

He remembered how loved he used to be by his parents. When everybody was scared and freaked out by his unnatural abilities, they were the only ones to help him ease the pain caused by the enormous burden.

He would hold out his finger and watch the tip of it light up in a light blue ball of energy. His parents' eyes widened, but they never cowered in fear. Rather, they were quite proud. They figured they were very much loved by God to have received such a special son like him.

However, things can change in the blink of an eye, and that is exactly what happened. It was the early days of World War II, and word about Michael had gotten around to the wrong type of people.

Michael was shopping for food with his mother. He allowed her to drag him through the crowd until he saw something that caught his eye.

A group of soldiers marched through the town with guns pointed. The firearms were different, though. They weren't like regular guns; they were glowing blue.

They began shooting up everyone, causing chaos. Everyone screamed and ran while the soldiers continued their rampage. Michael's lips quivered in fear, and he turned to his mother, but she wasn't there. That's when panic set in.

He took notice of how the large crowd of people slowly died down. It's like they all had disappeared once shot by the guns.

Soon enough, Michael was the only person left. He took a step back when he saw the soldiers approach him. He could've used his powers, but all he knew how to do was form a small ball of energy on his fingertips.

He screamed and pleaded for the soldiers to leave him, but of course, they paid him no mind and snatched him.

He cried the whole time and eventually passed out because of all the tears he shed.

When he came in, he was in a strange room, strapped and locked up securely. His red, puffy eyes stared at the camera, watching his every move. He didn't know what to do or what to think of his situation. That's when he walked in.

A man with a...red skull?

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 [ ❌]
( ongoing )