Secret

Denice
It was fourth period. I went to my locker for my books and then half way to class a small group of girls stopped me. "Your the new girl right?" The girl in the middle asked.
"Ya. I'm Denice." I said.
"Perfect. I have a special job for you." She said. "Your friends with that loser right? Whats her name again?"
"Laura." The girl beside her said.
"Right. She used to be so popular and now she's the laughing stock of the school. The thing is, we are willing to forget all that if she can impress us."
"So what do I do?" I asked puzzled.
"Change her. Make her clothes better, make her better. Change her attitude. Everything! Impress me. If you change her to my liking I will make her popular again. The only thing is that you have to keep it secret." This girl was asking me to change Laura completely. But why would I do that? Laura is my friend. Sure she could change a little but should I really keep this secret? "This is my number. Keep me updated." She handed me a piece of paper with a number on it and her name.
"Chelsea?" I asked. She nodded and then turned around and left. I shoved the number in my pocket and that's when Laura came down the hall.
Laura
I was in class and then the teacher took attendance. Where was Denice? The teacher asked me to go find her so I walked down a few halls and finally fond her. As I got closer I saw the most popular girls walk away. "That's Chelsea. Was she talking to you?" I asked.
"Yea! She was just telling me that I was late for class." Denice said.
"I came to get you. You ready?"
"Yea. I was just wondering. Do you want to go to the mall later?" She asked.I nodded and we walked back to class.