Day 1

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm telling me to get up and freshen up I tossed and turned for a few seconds before eventually shutting the alarm off sitting up and stretching, I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom that looked an absolute mess from last night.

Bottles were everywhere, brush on the floor, soap bottle on the ground and the soap all over the ground and the only thing that looked perfectly fine was my shower curtain. I groaned and crossed my arms shaking my head because of the mess I had left and didn't even bother to clean it up!

Thankfully along with my shower curtain looking normal my toothbrush and toothpaste and was still in its spot so I decided to brush my teeth
(gettin a lil lazy sorry)

After brushing my teeth and grabbing my towel and now washing my face I had a clear shot of me! A ginger haired man with gray eyes, freckles and an absolute wonderful smile. I folded my towel and placed it on the counter turning the light off and walking out the bathroom closing my bathroom door, I walked over to my bed again and sat down on the edge only to hear a small yelp and a angry voice.

"Babe you sitting on my legs get up!!"

I quickly got up and turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend Manon. She had light brown hair, hazel eyes and clean white skin. She was frowning at me and that made me break for a split second rushing over to her and grabbing her by the hand giving it a kiss and raising my head to look at her.

"I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt what can I do to make it up?"

I pleaded hoping there was a way I could fix with but that frown turned into a soft smile and her shaking her head and soon stopped just to look at me.

"There isn't anything you need to do to make it up to me just relax okay? Jeez Rody you act like such a lost puppy."

I turned my head awfully quick when she said "You act like such a lost puppy" I was embarrassed by that statement and the sad part is she wasn't wrong at all!

"Aww.. did you get flustered darling?"

"EEK-"

I yelped and backed away from her but she got up from my bed and walked over to me and I kept backing away but she kept getting closer I soon hit the wall and now she was standing over me, I covered my mouth when I noticed she was wearing my hoodie looking down at me with such a smug look on her face.

She bent down and we made eye contact with each other and I felt my face heat up because I'm not good with eye contact and she knew that but she just leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up walking out the room.

My mind was completely blank.. I had no words other than..

"God I..I love her dearly."

I got up and rubbed my face trying to recover from what just happened but then I heard her call out for me

"Rody! Come here I have a question that needs to be answered!"

I rushed out the room following her voice which was coming from the living room I saw her sitting on the couch crisscrossed with one hand on her lap and the other holding the remote for the TV which wasn't turned on yet.