Day 3

Manon's pov

Can't believe I missed the plane I was gonna go out to see my family to make sure they were okay but now that I think about it if I were to leave my boyfriend behind then that would be a mess.

I woke up seeing Rody leave the room wearing his uniform I wanted to hug him before he left but my voice was too weak and I didn't feel like getting up, but if it wasn't like this I would've rushed over to him but if I got up too fast I would've felt dizzy and possibly fall on my face AGAIN.

I pulled on the covers and grabbed the pillow Rody sleeps on to hold that as comfort while I fall back to sleep.

Well that was until I heard my phone ringing right next to me.

I pushed my phone away from me because I didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment and even though it was 12 o'clock I still didn't want to fully get up.

The phone stopped ringing and That brought a small smile on my face until it started ringing again and that made my smile disappear I then sat up raising my hand up to brush my hair back from my face just for it to come back down and smack me in the face again.

I answered the phone raising it to my ear but didn't say a word

"Manon. Hello I was here to ask a favor out of you I'd like you to come to Rody's job at the end of his shirt I would like to talk to you about something."

What.

How.

How did he get my number.

Why.

Why is he calling me.

I stayed silent but I started making this disgusted look because I hated that man dearly but... his voice was soothing in a way..

"I'm sure your not doing anything when he's at work so you could make this trip early if you wish but I prefer when it's midnight, my restaurant doors will still be unlocked when you arrive."

"Qu...estion.."

"No questions Manon just.. Be there."

And with that he hung up the phone I removed the phone from my ear looking at it confused and both considered Me and Him aren't on speaking terms so why did he call me? It's weird because I'm going to see the man that ruined my life and to be fair I shouldn't go but..

If I don't this'll keep me up at night thinking..

Should I go? Should I stay? God he knows what he's doing. I laid back down and placed my phone on the bed further away from me and just closed my eyes trying to forget about all of this.

Rody's pov

Tonight seemed a bit gloomy the sky was gray and everyone I walked passed while on my way to work didn't seem very energized which I couldn't help but wonder what's going on today.

I was halfway there to work until I felt a little droplet fall on my nose.

"Crud."