Day 7

(TW: Violence and brutal words. Also! Today's chapter will be short because I have many other things to do so! 1437 words.)

First thing I remember is waking up in the freezer tied up and very cold I burned the rope with my lighter and wiggled out the burnt rope but I swear I remembered this happening so now, I know what to not do I walked out the freezer nervously but I was ready for whatever battle that I was about to encounter.

I saw him walk out and I was ready we locked eyes he was shocked but filled with rage I was scared still but another part of me was filled with anger as well. He ran towards which completely caught me off and he tackled me biting my ear off.

I kicked him off of me with all my might and got up holding back my screaming but tears started racing down my face I looked at him and he ate my ear right in front of my face, I almost threw up from the sight of that but held it together because if I didn't I was gonna lose my focus and I need that badly.

"Something on your mind Rody.?"

"Only your death is on my mind Vincent."

He chuckled and bowed to me before charging at me again I ran off not knowing what was getting into me I jumped across the counter jump kicking him on his side.

"....You. Little. Whelp."

"I must be a lot of things when it comes down to you aren't I? Your always cursing under my name giving me the most problems!"

"Well when someone as desperate as you come into my restaurant and bother me and I have to greet them with a fake smile I must always give them hell when they work."

"You fake, two sided-"

"Think fast."

He threw his corkscrew at me and it was coming at me fast but sadly I didn't dodge it. The corkscrew ended up stabbing me in my stomach so I clutched onto my stomach grunting while he jumped over the counter kicking me where the screw was.

The pain was unbearable as I yelled my loudest and he smiled while looking down at me while I laid on the floor crying and yelling out of pain.

"I thought my death was on your mind so far it doesn't really seem like it."

I growled under my breath and kicked him on his ass making him fall on his knees why I slowly got up but he was faster than me because I didn't hurt him that badly, he spun me around and twisted the screw before yanking it out while I screamed loudly.

So much pain and blood.

He didn't care.

He wanted this.

He waited for this.

He killed your lover.

He killed Manon.

He stabbed you.

He hurt you.

Give. Him. The. Favor.

My eyes snapped open and I kicked him away from me holding my stomach but ran into his office and slammed the door shut and made sure to lock it, he was banging on the door he even stabbed at it and kicking it,