Day 6

Waking up was kinda painful I opened my eyes and realized I was tied up in the freezer of Vincent's restaurant. Fear quickly emerged and I started to struggle a bit but I ended up getting up and jumping over to the saw rubbing the rope on it which cut me a little but I was free.

I walked out the freezer and was quick to think about leaving and the moment I took a step I heard a door open from across me and there stood Vincent staring at me in pure shock while I looked back at him with fear.

He started to rush over to me...

"Vincent... hey stop that... GET BACK!"

I shouted but he pushed me back to the wall and bit my ear off and then getting off of me to feed on my ear.. I held the side of my ear and the pain didn't hit me until now which made me build up my scream and actually just screamed in both pain and horror

"W-WHA... GAH- WHY WOULD YOU.."

"What? Bite your ear? Simple really I was just feeling "hungry."

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but I didn't even want to know so many thoughts were rushing at me and I didn't know what to say I just tried getting up which I did but my balance was kinda bad so leaned on the wall

"So you..... EAT PEOPLE?!"

"Eat people? No. I don't taste anything whenever I eat it all tastes the same I hate the way everything taste to the point it makes me sick. Though... you taste different Rody.."

"So that's what happened to that one guy... you ate him?!"

"Are you hearing yourself right now and did you even hear what I sa-"

"LOUD AND CLEAR DAMNIT! YOU JUST ATE MY EAR AND NOW ATTACKING ME AND NOW YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOUR SAYING?"

"Hhh.. dog is barking now."

With that he rushed at me again and I ran around in the kitchen for dear life but he was a little faster than me and ended up catching up to me! But I pushed him back and proceeded to question him

"Why did you do it..?"

He looked at me confused

"Why did you kill her...?"

"Well I noticed how much you loved her and how much of a distraction she was so... I at least wanted to do you two both a favor and get rid of the problem."

"SHE WAS NO PROBLEM SO DONT YOU EVER CALL HER A PROBLEM! NOTHING WAS A PROBLEM THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS YOU BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT LEAVE US ALONE!"

"You say as that girl was writing me love letters and telling me about the fact she had no boyfriend and proceeded to bother me and once I gave her what she wanted-"

"Liar. Liar. LIAR!!"

"This is pointless Rody your still sobbing over 'food' that doesn't even have a purpose and even if she was still alive you do realize she had no reason to actually try and love you."

"Cut it out..."

"Your just another toy of hers but more worthless."