Day 2

Rody's pov

Waking up honestly sucked because Manon left the house early she left a note saying

"Hey love I'm gonna be gone for quite some time because of an family emergency please take care and I got your uniform you'll be needing for work! I'll be gone for about two days so please don't do anything stupid. -Manon"

To be honest im glad she at least told me why she left and how long she'd be gone for but these two days will suck because that means I'll be alone and won't have anyone to talk to in the morning, all I can really do is hope everything goes well with her family and hope she comes back the same.

After reading the note that was laying on my stomach I placed it down on the table and got up I then saw that the living room had a few things on the floor so I decided to pick it up and throw it away.

"This house needs a little cleaning but let me see how much time I got left."

I went over to my room and walked over to my dirty clothes bin to grab my pants and check my pockets and found out my phone wasn't in there, and I freaked out because now I don't know how much time I have left to relax or if I'm late.

So without thinking I just looked around the house for my uniform which was smack dead on the couch right next to me took them and ran to my room changing clothes and rushing out the house.

Vincent's pov

I was sitting at my desk waiting on a worker of mine to arrive because he's been such an embarrassment and I'm getting irritated by that.

While sitting in the dark I looked to the side of me and saw a knife sitting on the floor I picked it up and stared at it for a moment before looking at the free chair sitting across from me, I tilted my head a little and out of nowhere all of these violent ideas came out of nowhere and to be honest I was agreeing with each one.

Not too long after I heard a knock on the door and a shaky voice

"It's me Sir.."

My smile faded and I got up walked over to my shelf and hid the knife behind some books and walked over to the door to open it for him.

"Glad you could make it please come in and sit down."

I opened the door fully and got out of his way while he stepped in and I closed the door behind him. I heard a small creek and that was a sign that he was in the chair I walked over to the shelf and grabbed the knife but kept it behind my back.

I walked over to my chair keeping the knife out of sight and sat down on my chair turning it towards him.

"You called for me boss.?"

". . ."

"Boss.?"

"You do understand your working right?"

I notice him hold his hands together and lower his head slightly he must've been thinking what I'll do to him..

"You do understand that what your doing is embarrassing me right? You do understand that every move you make reflects on me right?"