Day 5

Rody's pov

Laying in bed again but this time there wasn't an inch of energy left in me after last night. Every time I thought about what happened last night my eyes began to water because I've been crying all night I suppose.

Everything just felt so fake to me and something was telling me that whatever I saw last night wasn't real so I just went with that for the whole day, I know Manon loves and she'll come back home tonight or even tomorrow and once she does everything will go back to normal.

I knew today was a work day and I wasn't gonna be late so I tried getting out of bed but the whole time I tried I couldn't move at all, my body was so heavy it felt like someone left a dumbbell on me.

I kept trying because I knew if I didn't that'd just be me giving up and I can't stand giving up on things especially to something like this! That'd just mean I'm weak and I know I'm never weak!

Out of nowhere I quickly sat up and held onto my covers trying not to fall back down on the bed which was helping me big time. I then slowly got out of bed and lifted my head up a little slow so that I wouldn't get sick off of quick movements.

I then went to my bathroom and freshened up I looked in the mirror for a few minutes and even after the hardest times in life.. I'm still the hottest person I know.

I stepped out the bathroom and looked around for my work clothes which I found laying on the ground..

"You need the money Rody.. You have to go."

I said while looking at the clothes which I eventually bent down to grab them and throw them on and didn't even bother trying to eat today I wasn't even feeling hungry, and after all even if I was hungry I could just eat the leftovers Vincent always gives me but then again I don't even want to touch it.

I then got over it and threw my shoes on looking at the Window trying to see if today would be a rainy day but today actually looked nice so I think today will be good.

Vincent's pov

I was the first to rush here to my restaurant only because I had a.. problem and it must be dealt with.

I wouldn't dare let anyone see what I was doing so I decided to be hidden for today because of my issue that happened last night I actually wondered if my cat was okay, he still hasn't woken up yet and for some reason I've been feeling even more dead than normal.

As if someone were to stab me in the heart countless of times and leave me there to die. I had no problems any other time but this was strangely different and difficult but I didn't have many options so I pushed passed it again and started butchering this special... meat.

I was thinking to myself while doing that I knew damn well I wasn't going to serve any of this meat but I didn't know what else to do with it! I then snatched the necklace off the meat and looked at it.. it was a heart shaped necklace with two pictures inside.

Rody and Manon.

I was stuck staring at it for a long time I soon sighed and placed it off to the side not wanting to see her face anymore but that did have me thinking again..