Day 4

Vincent's pov

Waking up was different for me because I felt strange in the inside I stared at the ceiling but then sat up and look to the right side of me to see a sleeping Manon with a hickey on her neck, for some reason I looked away from her and rolled my eyes before getting out of bed and getting ready for the day to start.

I walked over to my door grabbing my towel from behind my door and wrapped it around my waist then walking out of the room heading to my bathroom and once I reached it I closed the door behind me, and walked over to my tub and started running my warm water and watched as the water raced each other to hit the tub.

I sat there staring at the water losing thoughts about what I did last night but then heard a knock on the door which made me blink and recollect myself

"What."

"Hey Vincent just a random thought are you perhaps hungry for anything?"

Is she playing dumb or actually dumb. I sat there silently trying not to spaz out and possibly kill her because she knows I can't taste anything. Which comes in handy for a lot of reasons..

"Vincent?"

"No I'm not hungry."

"Okay then!"

I heard her walk away from the door and probably off to my kitchen I looked over to the water to see it got to a decent amount so I poured liquid soap in the tub and let the soap swirl around.

And once they formed into bubbles I stopped the water and took the towel off and got in the tub and sat down letting the warm water soothe my body down, I then leaned my head to the side and let it crack on It's own which was sorta a bad idea..

My vision went black and i couldn't feel anything until my vision came back and my head was leaning back. I shot my head up and looked around for a second and then settled myself down

"Wonder how work will go.."

I mumbled before closing my eyes.

Rody's pov

Laying in bed hugging a pillow I laid there waiting to hear a voice call for me to get up and yet I heard nothing. Not a single footstep, A voice, not a pan clinging onto each other, Not. A. Single. Sound.

I held the pillow closer on my chest while I was laying on my back feeling strange not as if I was depressed but as if she was seeing someone else, I was hoping I was just overthinking things but whenever she wasn't there I just felt more and more dead.

Maybe I'm just being over dramatic but I always told her at least tell me when she's out so I don't end up like this. But out of nowhere I got a call but my phone wasn't by me so I rushed up and fell on my face but quickly got up rushing to The Living and grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hello? This is Rody speaking!!"

I felt so much joy thinking it was Manon who called me and to my surprise...

"Hey It's Manon! So sorry I didn't come home today I was quite busy last night I was just... making a run."

"Heh! Oh don't apologize Babe it's all alright but are you coming back home?"