5. You are the light

Jungkook's joke about her not getting lost in the hotel room doesn't seem like a joke anymore. Eve's head is spinning. To say that the room is gorgeous is an understatement. Everything is stylishly done in white tones. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms with a jacuzzi and a huge terrace with a view of the Eiffel Tower.

The box Jungkook was talking about is on the table in the living room. Eva was not thrilled with the idea of wearing what he had chosen. But she was in such euphoria from the view that she no longer thought about such trifles.In the box were neat shoes with a small heel with tiny stones and a tight black dress with thin straps. There was also a black jacket and a silver bag to match the color of the shoes. Eva took a shower and put on her clothes. She thinks that it is too luxurious for a business meeting, but there is no time to argue and look for other clothes.

There was a knock at her door. She opened it and saw Jungkook. He looked no less chic. A white shirt with rolled up sleeves, black classic pants, an expensive watch and perfume that smells of wealth and power.

He froze and could not get a single word out of him. It seemed that his heart began to work even faster so that he would not forget to breathe.

"So, where should we go? Where is this meeting and with whom?" - Eva asked him with a cold face. Because she restrained her emotions. Because she herself tried not to look at him and not to give in to her, as she thinks, deceptive feelings.

"Ahh, it's... it's over there. There, I mean... let's go to the car" - he tried to hold on with all his might so as not to spoil everything. In order not to frighten her with his persistent behavior. He turned and headed for the elevator. Eve followed him. Every click of her heel was matched by the beat of his heart.

They went down to the car and he opened the door for her. They sat in the back seats. He turned to the windows and closed his eyes. What a torment it is, to be close and at the same time so far away.

"So what kind of meeting is that? What kind of client is this, some new project?" - Eva tried to find out at least something from him, she does not like to be unprepared and not know what to expect.

He swallowed and turned to her. Her face against the background of night Paris outside the window is a work of art, he could not hold back and mumbled under his breath: "Oh, fuck..."

Eva looked at him with a confused face and frowned: "You know, I don't care. You will talk to your client yourself, I won't say a word. Did I ask something secret? Why react like that!"

He woke up from hypnosis: "Oh, no, that's not what I meant. I...I was thinking about something of my own, don't take it to heart. Sorry.... And yes, this is a business meeting. Just a client from Paris, since we're here, why not meet up, right? Then we will continue cooperation remotely. I don't know what kind of project he has this time"

Eva nodded and turned away to face the window.

They arrived at the Eiffel Tower. Eva couldn't hold back her smiles. In fact, Paris is her childhood dream. And here she is.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile too, but not at the sight of the Eiffel Tower. He was looking at something more beautiful from his point of view - at art in a black dress.

"So where is your customer?" - Eva asked him.

"Oh, let's go to the restaurant here, it will be here soon". They went up to a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower and a table was set on its terrace. There was also a view of the lights of the night city of lovers and the tower.They walked to the table and he pulled out a chair for her.

The table was set for three people. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rang and Eva could hear the following fragments of the conversation from his side: "Yes, sir, we are already there .....Oh, what a pity.....Unfortunately, tomorrow we have another meeting and we will not be able to stay here for longer....Of course, have a good evening."

It was clear from the conversation that no client would come. But was he really at all? In fact, it was his carefully crafted plan to spend a little more time with her and try to get close to her outside of a work relationship. He asked in advance to reserve a table for three people, and also asked his assistant to call at the right moment.

Of course, tomorrow's project meeting is not fake. But when he was invited to it, he immediately began to think about how to take advantage of this opportunity. After all, it is not so easy to drag this cranky girl into a restaurant. And here, she will have nowhere to run.

"Unfortunately, the client will not come. However, we can still enjoy this warm evening. Just let's not have tantrums, let's just sit here. We don't visit Paris every day. - he smiled at her.

Eva wanted to deny it, but something stopped her. Now, she felt so calm. The whole atmosphere had a positive effect on her, and she nodded at his offer to stay.

The waiter came over and took away the utensils for the third person, and then brought them their meals. They ate practically in silence. He wanted to talk to her, to ask her many questions, but he could not say a word and he could not control the smile that treacherously appeared on his face.

At dinner, Eva went a little overboard with the champagne. She almost never drinks alcohol, so it has a slightly stronger effect on her than it does on other people. Plus, according to her friend, her ability to intoxicate was at the highest level.

When they got up from the table, her legs began to buckle and the horizon blurred a little in front of her eyes.Jungkook grabbed her waist as she nearly fell as she headed for the exit of the restaurant.

"Oh, the princess is a bit into champagne, isn't she?" - he said teasingly.

She grabbed his neck to keep her balance, and she began to feel nauseous: "Oh, I'm...not feeling well"

Leaving his hand on her waist, he picked her up with his other hand and carried her like a bride.

"Don't worry princess, we will be at the hotel soon, you will drink the magic potion and everything will be fine" - he said carrying her to the car.

Her breath on his neck sent shockwaves through his body. She is so fragile in his strong hands. He finally reached the chauffeured car and put her in the back seat, following behind her. During the ride back to the hotel, she closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't really understand what she was doing, her head was spinning. His head was also spinning, but not from alcohol. Then, she fell asleep. He gently put his arm around her shoulder. Finally, finally he touches her. He is simply overwhelmed by feelings. With her presence, she enlightens his once cold world. His cold heart completely melted.

Нe whispered: "If only you knew how much you mean to me, little princess. When I think about the fact that I bullied you at school, I feel disgusted with myself" - He put a strand of her hair behind her ear and continued to whisper - " Sometimes I think that after this, I am not worthy even of your gaze. But I can't resist my feelings. You are my universe"

They arrived at the hotel and he also carried her to the room. Perhaps this is for the best. He placed her on the bed and carefully removed her heels. He did not take off her jacket and even more so the dress. He understands that this is too much. Not too much for him, but too much for her. He covered her and kissed her gently on the forehead. When his lips touched her skin, he knew that he would never, under any circumstances, let her go. He will do everything to earn her trust and love.... He admired her some more and left her hotel room.