7. Kiss me

"Is it that damn hard? Can't you find a person who went missing in broad daylight??" - Jungkook yells at his assistants and bodyguards. He has been smashing everything he can get his hands on for half a day. Eva did not come to work. She is not at home. The last time her friend saw her was when she had breakfast in the morning before going to work. Her phone is out of range.

"Mister, maybe she just has some things to do? And turned off the phone so that she would not be disturbed? - asked his bodyguard with fear.

What things? She could not just not come and warn! Find her now! - the veins on his hands swelled with anger. He breathed heavily and closed his eyes as his anger consumed him with every passing second.

Suddenly, a message came to his phone:

"Love. What a wonderful feeling. But unfortunately, you will not be able to experience it to the full..."

He dialed this unknown number.The voice on the other side was distorted:

-"Where is she? Bastard, if you do anything to her, I'll fucking destroy you"

-"Oh, how self-confident you are. I don't touch her, but in return...million dollars. I want a million dollars. You will deliver them to the address I will name and put them in the designated place. And just try to inform the cops and your beloved will go to the other world. Put the money and then I will send you a geolocation with your meaning of life"

For a second, it dawned on him. Who could hear these words, except for him and Eva, he did not say them to anyone. But.... his driver who accompanied them around Paris. He also drove Eve home yesterday.

-"Уou fucking idiot! You don't know who you're playing these games with" - he kept talking to him: "Okay, I will fulfill your conditions. Sent me all the data"

-"Oh, you agreed so quickly, do you really love her so much? Just try to trick me."

He dropped the call.

"Get me some info on this idiot quick. My driver. I need everything, where he lives or lived, what real estate he owns, where his friends and relatives live. I need everything, immediately! - he ordered his guards and assistants.

Jeongguk started pacing back and forth in the office: "Hang in there a little longer my girl, I'll find you. I will twist the neck of anyone who touches you"

"Mr. here are the data. I have one idea. His father has one abandoned shed. I think she's in there"- before his assistant could finish his sentence, Jungkook jumped up and headed for the exit.

He got into the car and pressed the gas with all his might. His bodyguards also got into their cars and followed him. They arrived at the place and he kicked the door to the shed.

A picture opened before his eyes: Eva is standing with her hands tied and her mouth taped. And he stands behind her and holds a knife to her throat.

His driver certainly didn't expect to see him here. He underestimated his intelligence, and he betrayed himself when he called her the meaning of his life

"Oh, you came here in vain. Do you want to see the performance?" - the man ran a knife across her cheek and made a slight cut.

Jungkook lunged at them but he held the knife closer to her throat: "One more step and I'll cut her throat"

His bodyguards now appeared behind Jungkook. But he can't risk like that, he can't risk her life.

"Dictate your account number, I'll transfer you a damn million, but just try to do something with her, I'll destroy you and your family. I will personally cut everyone's throat if you harm she" -he was breathing heavily.