Unexpected confession {N x Uzi}

Uzi was sitting on her bed, deep in thought. Uzi has recently been having weird feelings towards N. Being around the male disassembly drone made Uzi have butterflies in her stomach

Uzi tried denying these feelings, as she didn't know why they were happening. She didn't want to accept them. She also thought that N still had a crush on V, which she knew V was much better
Than her anyway.

Boy was she wrong..

~~~~~~~~~

N was currently in the landing pod, sitting in one of the chairs while V sat in the other. V was helping N plan something..

Something that can only go horribly wrong or horribly right..

{Time Skip}

Once the two disassembly drones finished the plan, N sent Uzi a text through his internal messaging

~~~~~~~

N
Hey Uzi, would you mind coming to the rooftop of the tall building next to the corpse spire sometime soon?
9:42 AM

Uzi
Huh? Yea sure. Any specific reason?
9:43 AM

N
Its a surprise!
9:43 AM

~~~~~~~

Uzi wondered what the male disassembly drone was planning, but didn't think too hard. Maybe he just wanted to hang out?

Uzi exited her room, and then the Doorman residence. She walked through the large halls of her colony, ignoring everyone that was there.

She got the the doors, and left the colony. At this point, the others were used to Uzi leaving randomly so they didn't question anything.

The snow crunched under her boots. Soon, her solver Wings and tail sprouted from her back. Uzi spreads her fleshy purple wings and took to the skies.

Uzi landed on the rooftop of the tall building which N told her to go. Her Solver wings disappeared, though her tail stayed out. She soon spotted the male.

'Uzi!

N said excitedly before he ran up to her and hugged her, his tail slightly wagging. She slightly smiled, finding N adorable like this before hugging him back.

After a minute or two, they finally broke from the hug, Uzi looking up at the taller drone.

'So.. Why did you want me to come here?'

Uzi spoke, slightly tilting her head. N smiled.

'I wanted to stargaze with you, Uzi. I don't have anyone else who would want to'

N said, chuckling nervous. Uzi smiled at N.

'Well, what are we waiting for?'

Uzi said, walking towards the edge of the building and sat down. She looked back at N and patted the ground next to her.

N's face lit up before walking over and sitting next to the smaller drone with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

After about 20-30 minutes of the two looking at the stars that slightly reflected off their visors, N slightly got closer to Uzi. A few small yellow lines appeared on N's visor just under his eyes.

Uzi hadn't realized, though her tail did. Having a mind of its own, her solver tail moved next to N and Nuzzled him.

N slightly chuckled before petting Uzi's solver tail, which seemed to like the attention. Uzi had looked over at N, seeing what her tail was doing.

'Don't bother him, you stupid thing!'

Uzi said as she pulled her tail back, which it looked down before laying itself on the ground. Uzi looked down, a slight purple blush on her visor.

N looked at Uzi sitting next to him. He liked how the moonlight reflected off the worker drones face and hair.

He soon had an idea. His tail slowly moved towards Uzi's, wrapping itself around Uzi's tail as it went.

The tip of his tail soon made it to Uzi's. Her solver tail opened its eyes before leaning into his tail.

Uzi looked at N's and her own tail before looking at N, who had a smile on his face. Uzi's blush grew a bit.

It was silent for a bit until N spoke

'Hey Uzi, could I uhm.. Give you something?'

Uzi slightly tilts her head

'Uh, yea, sure. What is it?'

N got a bit nervous before speaking again

'Its a surprise.. Could you close your eyes for a bit?'

Uzi, although confused, nodded before closing her eyes. She couldn't see anything, but she could feel.

And she felt something she thought she never would...

N had planted a kiss on Uzi's cheek, which caught the worker off guard. She opened her eyes and looked at N after, her blush had grown, as well as N's.

Uzi didn't know what to say, she could feel her internal fans starting to work a bit harder to keep her cool.

She soon looked down and out her hands to her face to hide the blush. N chuckled, finding Uzi a little adorable at this.

He then lifted Uzi up and placed her into his lap, which only caused Uzi to blush more. Their tails still intertwined with Uzi now in N's lap.

N slightly Nuzzled the top of Uzi's head. The two stayed like that for a while, letting Uzi calm down a bit.

The worker drone then looked back at N before pulling the larger drone into a kiss

~~~~~~~~

837 words

I made this in the middle of school and people were staring at me so I tried pretending to do other crap. I don't like when people look at me, especially when I'm doing something like make fanfics or drawing.