'..A Toaster?' {V x Uzi} {Part 3}

It took a few hours, But Uzi finished fixing the Murder drone. Replaced all the damaged wires and parts and checked many times if anything was missing.

She closed the back panel of the Murder drone and sits her up against the wall. Uzi grabbed her rail gun and climbed up to her bed and set it next to her.

An hour passed, and Uzi didn't realized how much she was staring at the murder drone, with a bit of purple blush apon her visor.

She snapped out of her little trance when the other Female in the room began to boot up.

The murder drones visor had a loading symbol on it for a while before it was replaced by the two yellow ovals as its eyes.

Uzi watched the Murder drone to see what would happen. Would she faint again or be fully operational?

The female murder drones expression went from normal to confused as they scanned their surroundings before laying they eyes on the Purple worker in the room.

Uzi's hand slowly moved to her railgun before it was in her hand and finger was near the trigger, in case the Drone in front of her attacked.

But she didn't..

Uzi looked at the other female in the room, expecting to see that same 'X' on her visor and murderous smile ready to bite onto her metal skin.

But instead, was met with a confused expression. The Murder drone soon had spoken, Quiet yet slightly stern, her tail slightly flicked.

'So.. Why did you.. Help me? My diagnosis says I'm.. Fully operational again..'

Uzi wasn't expecting this woman's voice so.. Attracting.

She felt her core skip a beat but pushed down the feeling before speaking herself.

'..if I'm honest.. I don't know myself..'

It was silent for a moment, which was soon disrupted by the Murder Drones giggles.

'Heheh, but weren't you scared? I mean, your just a Toaster. You had to have been scared of the very thing sent to destroy your entire race.'

Uzi was quiet. Was she scared? Maybe she was, but not as much as her dad and the WDF, who just hid behind doors and didn't even know how to defend themselves.

Uzi was too caught in her thoughts that she didn't realize.. The Murder drone was slowly getting closer, slight showing her fangs.

Uzi shook her head to Snap out of it before noticing the other female was closer. She had to force herself not to blush, which to her luck, she was able to.

'..not really. I mean, I don't really care if I die or not. Not like anyone cares about me.'

Uzi slightly looked down after speaking. The Murder drone in front of her changed expression to a neutral, yet slightly sympathetic look.

'Wow.. Even with my emotions busted, I feel.. Bad, I guess. So, Toaster. You got a name? I'm Serial designation V. Just call me V, Toaster'

Uzi looked back up at V.

'Uzi.. I'm Uzi..'

~~~

500 words

I know I said I am going to try and post at least once a day, but tbh, I don't have a lot of motivation as I did when I started making it, so I'm going to do 1 post a week on Fridays

Good Day/Night!