'Wish i could see your Beauty..' {N x Blind Uzi} {Part 1}

It was a normal day for the Blind Worker drone. She was born like this, and bullied for it almost all her life. And her dad wasn't a big help, as he basically abandoned her and wasn't there for her.

She probably saw (or should I say heard) him mainly late at night, his footsteps sounded a bit dragged and heavy, probably drunk. Uzi was used to that.

Because Uzi was blind, her visor was always blank. She could still use it like all other drones, but she just couldn't see.

One day, after Khan got home (very drunk) and called Uzi into the living room. The old Shithead- I mean old drunk guy was angry for whatever reason and ended up hitting Uzi, which cracked her visor and made her fall to the floor unconscious.

~~~

Uzi suddenly woke up, but it didn't feel like the usual wood below her. It was.. Soft.. Cold.. A small gust of freezing wind hit her synthetic skin and made her shiver. She was outside. Not inside the Bunker.

Uzi didn't know the outside like she knew the inside of the bunker. She got up from what she assumed was snow and looked around, even though it was useless for the blind drone

She just started walking, though not knowing where she was going. But she felt as of being watched, she stopped walking and listened. Since she lost her sight, her hearing greatly improved.

Uzi was able to tell someone by their footsteps and their pattern. Sometimes even be able to hear little robotic roaches in the walls.

Though, Uzi heard nothing and continued walking. That was when she suddenly got tackled to the ground. She couldn't see her attacker, but knew they were strong.

Uzi tried to free herself, but the attacker was much too strong for the Blind worker.

{POV swap and about 5 minutes before Uzi was tackled}

N was out taking a walk. His healing nanites regrew his hand as he flexed his fingers a bit. J had cut his hand off in anger, N knew she needed to cool off so he left the corpse spire.

He soon spotted a worker drone, though not noticing her blank visor, walking though the snow. What was she doing out here? Oh well, looks like a snack was on the way for the Disassembly drone.

N followed from a distance, his visor flashed to the 'X' before normal. He became worried when the purple worker drone stopped walking and moving entirely, thinking she heard him, N hid behind an car husk.

N let out a breath when the worker continued walking, they she didn't know where she was going.

N saw this as his opportunity, his visor turned to the large yellow 'X' on it, Jumping up from behind the car. He deployed his wings and tackled the worker.

He had the worker pinned, now seeing her blank and cracked visor. Oddly, the murderous drone felt sympathy. Well, not odd for N, maybe J and definitely V.

The 'X' disappeared from his visor, and was replaced by the two yellow ovals that represented his eyes.

'Sorry..'

He said before getting up off the worker and helping her up. She brushed some snow off her, but not getting it all because she was unable to see.

N didn't know what to do. Pretend he was a worker drone that thought Uzi was a disassembly drone? He wanted to help the smaller one..

And he probably couldn't do that if she knew he was the murderous machine sent to kill her kind..

~~~~~~~~

599 words

Sorry for no posts lately, I've been stressed with school and barely passing algebra (I have no idea how I'm passing anyway, I pay attention in class but still don't understand anything)

Good day/night!