1 | FIRST DAY|

Today is the first day of the university jennie and rosé two friends are heading towards their assembly hall where other students are ......

" Today is my very lucky day ..... You know firstly It's our first day in our university and secondly my mother and brother are out of the country SO WE CAN PARTY ALL NIGHT!!! YAAY! " Jennie started dancing.

" Oh really? Then it's gonna be fun!..... Oh look Lisa and jisoo unnie are already waiting for us" rosé said pointing towards their 2 bestfriends .

They approached them .

" Oh look they're here!! " Lisa claps playfully.

" Why you guys are so late ? We've been waiting for you for almost a half an a hour! ," jisoo the mother of the group said fixing her glasses .

" Mm....my car is at service so we had to take a taxi" Jennie pouted .

" That's why I told you earlier guys that you should come with us look we already came earlier than you " Lisa said .

" You're so dumb lisa , we both live so far away from your house and you guys came earlier because you live near to University" rosé said rolling her eyes playfully.

" Everyone please attention here !"

They all looked towards that lady , she was on stage with all teachers around her .

"First of all welcome to our Seoul high University. I'm kim moonbyul your principal, and in high school you guys had good grades that's why you got a chance to come in this university which is the number one university in Korea so I hope you will study hard and make us proud you guys are the future of us . " She said .

! ROSÉ'S POV !

! ROSÉ'S POV !

This principal is quite nice compares to our old highschool strict principal.
4 of us have studied in same highschool we are bestfriends from then . We had already decided that we will study hard and get a admission in this university.

And yep here we are . So as the speech ends all students Started to go to their class ,

We are also walking in the hallway .