25 | SOON TO BE MRS. MIN |

JENNIE POV .

I don't know who's that guy , I'm going to meet and spend my life. But I hope he will be a good man .

I didn't wanted to marry in my whole life , I had it clear I'll just become doctor and adopt 2 kids from orphanage and spend my life with them .

But I guess it's not what I think ........

Right now , mom and oppa are waiting for me downstairs, I'm being ready . I wore a beautiful outfit.

We're meeting his family in a restaurant

We're meeting his family in a restaurant. As I came downstairs.

"Jen , you're looking beautiful" my mother put her hands on my cheeks .
"Thanks mom " I gave a faint smile , my eyes diverted to minhyuk oppa.

He was looking sad and angry both. I know he doesn't want to marry me off yet , he still thinks he's the reason I have to marry.

I went to him and pulled him in a tight hug .

"Oppa , everything will be fine , hm ?" I whispered slowly and pulled off.

"And how am I looking Tonight?" I started showing off my dress with a huge smile on my face.

"You're looking very. ....... Ugly " I snorted and hit his chest.

We arrived at the hotel and the waitress immediately take us to VIP , room.

Only me , oppa and mom are sitting and waiting for them to arrive.....
To be honest, I'm a little nervous and curious to see who's that guy .

I asked minuyuk oppa about him , but he denied and said you will know .....

Hush ! 😮‍💨.

Suddenly the door opened and our eyes diverted. A beautiful woman around my mom'......

Wait , I think I know her . The beautiful smile on her face I've seen it somewhere.........

As she came towards us .

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL .FUCK !!!.

She's yoongi's mother. After her all family came and greeted us and sat .
While my mouth was wide open .

Oppa closed my mouth shut .

"That's why I told you to think carefully" I heard him sigh.

I saw , karina , his mother , his father, Mr taemin but not him .

Wait !! , now i know whom I am going to marry. I was being oversmart. Like I will marry someone and help my brother to save his company. But

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!

I fell in my own trap .

"Hello mrs.kim " his mother spoke gently and they all sat down .

"It's our first time meeting eachother, actually my son told me everything about your family . You guys are really pretty " my mother response.