19 | MOM |

ROSÉ POV ;

I accepted the drink from jimin..... It's okay it's just a drink , it won't be that bad . I gulped in a one time . The party was going on , music playing loudly and here are my friends , Jennie yelling at a bitch , jisoo unnie forcing Lisa to drink lemon water and lisa was full drunk .

Suddenly the loud music stopped and a calm, romantic music started to play . Some couples were dancing , I saw nayeon unnie and jhope oppa doing couple dance . WTF !? .

Anyways , but suddenly jimin offered a hand to me . I looked around, I also wanted to dance so, I accepted his hand and he pulled me to the dance floor . His placed his one hand on my waist and second interring our fingers together. Not gonna lie but yeah he's freaking handsome and his touch is like set fire on your body .

But the problem is these days this handsome boys are always taken or playboy , they're never loyal or truthful. I also moved my legs to the beat of the song. But.......

Suddenly I felt , my head dizzing. I hold onto jimin's shoulders to support. What is happening, I just had a few drinks and I've did it before also.

Suddenly I felt everything around me slow-motion. And my eyes closed last thing I remember that I was on jimin's arms . He was carrying me somewhere.

JIMIN'S POV ;

My planned worked and I quickly picked her up and started to take her to the one of the rooms . I placed her on the bed and locked the door . I took off my shirt and started to remove her blouse but a sudden....

/ Is it right to take her virginity this way ?| A sudden thought stopped me .

/ I'm clearly rapping her. But is it right ? | Sudden thought appeared .

I was statued for a moment. Am I this weak that I need to take a girl's virginity in her subconsciousness ?.

I pulled a blanket on her and stared at her face .

" I'm sorry chaeyoung~ah" i planted a kiss on her forehead and left.

AUTHOR'S POV ;

As he left, rose opened her eyes and stared at the door .

FLASHBACK ~~

ROSÉ'S POV ;

As I sneezed , I saw jimin mixing something in my drink . But still I took it because I wanted to know how monster he can be . I felt him taking me in the room and started to open my blouse , I was trying to hold in but he stopped and then I felt a kiss on my forehead .

" I'm sorry chaeyoung~ah " and he left.

FLASHBACK END ~~ .

I was quite surprised by his behaviour. But .. .... One thing I did know that he didn't took disadvantage of me , he didn't raped me .

*************

Everyone gathered to cut the cake . Nayeon cuts the cake and everyone started singing.

"Happy birthday to you..... Happy birthday to you..... Happy birthday dear nayeon ..... Happy birthday to you " she cut the cake and firstly fed jhope . And then everyone.