10 | 100 MILLION WONS !?|

Jimin and Rose's ride completes . Rosé was breathing heavily bcoz the ride was too fast .

But suddenly she smiles .

"Finally , I fulfilled one of my wishes." She smiles.

"With me...." He smirked who was walking beside her.

"Ughh..... Why don't you just leave me alone ?" She rolled her eyes.

He stared at her bikini body and looked at her again.

"Be my bitch tonight" he said seriously

"Whatt ? " She faced him.

"Everyone dreams of having sex with me. But today I am giving you a chance. Satisfy me " he said blankly.

" Are you drunk ?. What do you think is all people are same? , everyone has different choices. And sleeping with you is not my choice. So you can move" she said and was about to leave he grabbed her hand pulling her back .

She can see seriousness on his face .

"I'm serious" he said staring at her deep eyes .

"So do you think I'm joking? Well mister I'm also very serious. And you should have thought a thousand times before asking that thing . I'm not like your bitches okay ?. Not everyone wants to sleep with you. Now fuck off" jimin was surprised by her words he let her hand go and she left .

 Now fuck off" jimin was surprised by her words he let her hand go and she left

Till this date there has not been any girl who rejected Jimin. Of all the girls he had seen, they only wanted to have sex wit

h him. But her thoughts, attitude was different.

In simple words he was impressed by it.

"Do whatever you want but...... I want to explore each and every curve of your body and I definitely will....".

**************
At night >>> 10 : pm .

Jisoo got a call when they were enjoying their dinner. She excused herself and went outside.

"Hello ?" She asked on the call.

" Is this Kim Jisoo I'm talking to? ,"

" Yeah, speaking.... "

" I'm doctor Giselle park . I'm talking from inchayeon hospital. I got to know that you're a relative of our cancer patient mrs, Kim jiwoo ."

" Yes, I'm her daughter. What happened doctor is it any serious ?" Jisoo asked worrying.

" Umm... Actually yes, it is. Mrs, jiwoo are on her last stage .her condition is getting worse. We will have to do a major surgery immediately . But.... "

" But what doctor ? "Jisoo felt that her whole world stopped.

" This is a big risk and the cost of the operation is 100 million wons. "