28 | SHOPPING FOR WEDDING |

It has been seven days that jisoo is at her home but there is one person who is very unwell .

Jin is missing her so badly but he won't accept it , he misses every moment with her . He just wants to call her and tell her to come right now but he himself has given permission to her so he can't.

he was trying hard to sleep but he was feeling so uneasy so he stood up and filled a glass of water for the 3rd time .

After drinking it he sat on the bed .

"Ahh , what happened to you seokjin!!, it's okay it's just two more days and she'll be here with you ." He massaged his neck talking to himself.

He remembers how she used to put oil in his hairs and massages it. He smiles a little.

He took his phone and dialed her number.

After some ringing.

"Hello ?"

Jin had never been so relieved as much as he was now hearing her voice .

"Jin ?"

"How many times do I have to remind you to call me before you sleeps " he said in a angry tone .

"I'm sorry I was just completing my assignments..... "

He himself hated how he wants her badly .

"When are you coming ?" He asked in a stern voice.

" You said I can come after 2 days , isn't it ?"

"No ! , I want you here tomorrow no matter what !"

There was a silence.....

"Okay .....I will come tomorrow afternoon "

"Tomorrow morning would be better" and with that he cut the phone with a cold face.

As he put down the phone he sighed letting go of his breath. It was almost midnight but he had no intention to sleep. Now it was a regular thing for him to sleep with jisoo . So it's normal thing to miss her .

____________

____________

Next morning

Jennie and her mom were visiting a Buddhist temple.

After praying they exited the temple and decided to sit in the garden.

"Jennie " her mother took a breath before asking..." Are you happy ?"

Jennie was confused.

"I-i don't understand-"

"Did I gave everything to you ? Did I completed all your wishes as a single mother ?" Her mom placed a hand on her hand .

"Ofcourse mom ."

"Honey, I couldn't give you your father's love but I did all my bes--"

Jennie cut her .