8 | WELCOME TO JEJU |

Next morning at 6:am .......

All students gathered in the ground carrying their bag pack. It's 6 am in the morning, that's why the weather is very cold , everyone's waiting for the bus and teachers.

Their mind diverted when they saw a luxurious black Mercedes entered in the ground, and 7 of them came out of the car , fan girls started screaming and making a circle around them .

"Aishh why do we have to go in the bus , can't we just take a flight" Jin grinned but as her eyes fell of the 6 girls.

"Ani, it's okay we'll be in the bus" he smirk , his members were confused but shrugged their shoulders.

"Everyone stand in line , I want to make some rules clear." Principal spoke and everyone started to stand in line .

Jimin pushed Rose with his arm and she fell on the ground. Her members helped her.

"Are you blind ? Shorty ?" She said rubbing her arms.

"But I didn't do anything. Look at your hand it's so thin. Why don't you eat something first rather than fight with me ." he mocked and everyone started to laugh.

"You know what to say right ?" Jennie smirked at rosé and she nodded.

"Atleast I'm not unlike you shorty, I'm taller than my members but what about you ? You looks like a kid infront of your members" she smirked afterall Jennie Kim has trained her well .

Without no more drama, after principal cleared the rules , all of them got into the bus.

"Oppa, sit here!!"

"Please sit beside me!!!" Their fangirls started to scream but BTS ignores them and started to go the last seats one by one .

Other students were coming from another bus including Irene and seulgi .

When Jungkook came in, he saw that the entire space was packed, he needed a quiet place. He did not wanted to sit with any girl who was his fan.

Suddenly jungkook saw a place a smirk appeared on his face and he sat beside that girl who was busy hearing her songs , looking out from the window.

Suddenly Lisa came from behind.

"Sorry but ..... It was my place. I just went to take my bottle." Lisa came and said to him .

"So what ?. I don't care, I am sitting first, so this place is mine." He shrugged his shoulders.

" Lisa ...... Come here! Here is a place" teacher called her so she went to teacher .

Suddenly Nancy feels something heavy on her shoulders she turns around and found him sleeping peacefully while his head on her shoulders.

She was stunned ' how come he sat beside me ? ' how can I wake him up? Now where is Lisa!? , never mind ' she decided not to disturb jungkook's sleep .