Chapter 12 - Changing (NSFW)

Eva reclined on the plush living room couch, completely engrossed in the pages of "Divergent." The captivating story of a girl defying societal norms resonated deeply within Eva's heart. As the plot thickened, she felt an all-too-familiar pressure building inside her, signaling the need to relieve herself. However, she was reluctant to interrupt her reading for a diaper change. "I'll just try to hold it for now," she whispered to herself, determined to savor every word.

As the minutes turned into moments, Eva's resolve began to wane. The urgency became too immense to ignore, and she reluctantly released herself, surrendering to the warmth that enveloped her. With a tired sigh, Eva rose from the couch, determined to find Sarah, who had retired to their front-room couch for a late-night indulgence of steamy videos on her phone.

Eva looked down at Sarah with a small, adorable smile, and asked, "Could you read to me, sis?" Sarah grinned and nodded. She took the book Eva had in her hand and opened it, beginning to read from where Eva had been up to. With her voice, she brought the words on the page to life.

Eva listened, utterly enthralled by the story, and Sarah's voice filled her with a feeling of happiness, completely forgetting that she came in primarily for a diaper change. As they continue to read, Sarah played with Eva's hair, and the two hold hands as they snuggle close together in a warm and cozy moment.

Sarah's voice filled the room, painting a vivid picture of each scene. She turned the pages of the book and continues reading. As the story continued, the two sisters held hands and cuddled together on the couch. Sarah's warm embrace made Eva feel safe and protected.

Sarah's voice lulled Eva to sleep with her soothing and calming tone. Sarah smiled down at her as she slowly drifted off to sleep, content in Sarah's embrace. After a while, Sarah gently lifted Eva and carried her upstairs to bed. She laid her little sister down gently, tucked her in, and kissed her forehead.

She paused, then felt Eva's diaper to see if her sister needed a change, and it felt pretty wet.

She tapped Eva on the shoulder and Eva stirred.

"Mmmm?" she said sleepily, eyes closed.

"We need to change your diapee, Ev. Or you're gonna wake up with a diaper rash, and it's gonna hurt. So let's do this quickly, ok?" Sarah cooed softly.

Eva nodded, her eyes now half open. She stood up wobbly, and walked slowly to the bathroom, bumping into walls all the while, Sarah right behind her.

Sarah helped Eva to get comfortable, and she began to slowly undo the fasteners of the old diaper. She lifted Eva's legs and slowly edged out the soaked diaper from underneath her sister.

It was a very peaceful, intimate moment. Sarah then reached over to the side, took out a wet wipe, and proceeded to clean the areas around Eva's labia, followed by dabbing Eva's skin with a clean washcloth to dry her up.

She began to powder Eva lightly, taking special care not to make her uncomfortable. Sarah then said, "We're done, let's put you in a goodnites pullup, then into your onesie, and get you back to sleep, dear."

She helped Eva stand up, step into the pull-up, which crinkled around her legs, and got her into her PJs, fastening the onesie's buttons.

As she led Eva to sleep, she smiled lightly to herself as that familiar peeing need came to her, and she peed just a little as she was laying Eva back in bed.

She pulled the blanket over Eva, tucked her in, gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and left the room, with the door slightly open, so she wouldn't wake her up when she came into the room herself later.

As Sarah walked back to the bathroom to clean up and put the old diaper in the trash, she felt a little proud of herself for being such a good mother to her sister. She thought about how far they had come.

---

As the bright red sun streaked across the sky, and shone a beautiful ray of light into the room, and onto the bed where they slept, Sarah and Eva lay sleeping peacefully.

As time passed slowly, the round wooden analog clock slowly ticked its way to 7 O'Clock.

As it hit the time to get up, Sarah's iPhone started to play a jolly tune, in an attempt to wake the girls up from their deep slumber.

The music dragged on and on until sleepy Sarah reached out her hand from under the warm blanket, hit the big orange snooze button on the screen, and quickly moved her hand back under the warm quilt.

Eva stirred at the movement, but stayed in her sleepy mode.

Sarah groaned, realizing they needed to get up, and turned over to shake Eva awake.

Undeterred, Sarah persisted, gently shaking Eva a bit more urgently. "Come on, sis," she whispered with a hint of amusement. "It's the first day of another year of school. We can't be late."

Eva ignored her and continued resting in blissful ignorance. Sarah sighed a long deep sigh, and waited a few minutes until her phone went off yet again.

This time she quickly tapped the off button, and shook Eva until she stirred and opened her eyes.

Groggily, Eva sat up and put her legs off the bed.

The familiar crinkle of diapers filled the air, as both girls shuffled off their bed and walked to the bathroom to do their morning routine of changing, cleaning up and rediapering for the day at school.

They were both used to waking up dry.

---

(FROM THE WRITE: This is where I've written until now. i have a story in my head and written down in an outline for the next 6 chapters, and that's most likely where the book will end. it might take me a while to get all the chapters written, so please bear with me, thanks)