Chapter 18 - Bradd

There was a strong knock. She raced to the door and flung it wide open. Brad was standing on the doorstep, looking bedazzling as always,

There was no waiting. She immediately moved in to kiss him. her lips touched his, and it was like a passion erupted between them. Her tongue lightly danced against his, igniting the passion in him, as he returned the kiss with equal passion. The flames grew hotter with each passing moment, each kiss fueling the other, the heat and pleasure growing hotter and hotter. Their passion was untameable.

Madison stopped for a second to take a breath, and Bradd moved back, a little shocked by the intensity.

For the past few months, she had been toying with him, saying she was still a virgin, and that she was only giving herself up to a special someone and he was saying that he wanted her hot body. She would tease him by only showing some parts of her, but never fully getting everything.

And now suddenly here she was, practically forcing him to take her. 

He pushed away a little and bent down to pick up a small box.

What's this?" Madison asked curiously.

"Just a small gift for you"

"What is it?" Madison continued.

He motioned for her to open it up. Inside was a small teddy bear, holding a red heart with her initials. She took it out and noticed it had a wire with a plug on it.

She looked confusedly at Bradd, and he said "It lights up and when it's plugged in. it glows in the dark. Put it by your bed."

He motioned to the bedroom, and she grabbed and pulled his arm towards it.

---

Madison placed the bear on the bedside and plugged it in. A green light on the back turned on, and the bear lit up in a warm yellow haze.

Madison loved it. it added a sense of homeness to her room, something she didn't get very often.

She turned around and smiled at Bradd, who now looked more desirable.

Madison moved to sit on the edge of the bed, watching as Bradd started unbuttoning his shirt. His muscular chest and arms were exposed, and Madison licked her lips. Bradd smirked at Madison as he unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. His boxer briefs hugged his body tightly, displaying every curve of muscle in his thighs and ass.

Madison's heart raced as she took in Bradd's muscular body, her gaze wandering over every inch of his exposed skin. Bradd smirked at her, knowing the effect his body had on her. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his tool stood erect and proud out in the open.

She couldn't take it anymore, she needed to feel Bradd's body against hers. She stepped forward, pressing herself against his strong arms, feeling his warmth and strength. As Bradd's body pressed against hers, she felt her hips moving against his, the feeling sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Take me for your own. I want to lose my virginity to you, Bradd. Take me." She moaned hotly in his ear.

 Madison's heart raced with anticipation as she lay on her bed, her eyes fixed on Bradd Thompson. She couldn't ignore the warning bells in her head, but the pull of his charm was undeniable.

Bradd's smug smile filled her room, his touch igniting a fire within her. As the moment unfolded, a moan escaped Madison's lips; her body betraying her mind's doubts.

"Madison, you know you want this" Bradd whispered, his voice laced with a dangerous edge. A scream from the depths of her soul begged her to stop, but it was too late. In the aftermath of their encounter, Madison's cheeks flushed with a mixture of pleasure and guilt.

---

Lying beside Bradd, warmth enveloping both of them, Madison's mind whirled with a mix of emotions after the intimate experience. The anticipation, connection, and passion replayed in her thoughts, each moment etched very vividly into her memory.

The soft glow of the teddy bear seemed to illuminate not only the room but also the uncharted territory of her own life, offering a glimpse into a world where she could exist, even with the tormenting in school, or the troubles of life at home. It was a surreal experience, a blend of excitement and nervousness, leaving her in awe of the newfound intimacy they both had shared.

The realization sank in. She'd just lost her virginity. The experience had changed her. The glow of the teddy bear symbolized more than just its soft light; it marked a transition, a shift in her understanding of love, desire, and the complexities that came with it.

Bradd stood up and started pulling on his pants and putting on his shirt.

"I gotta go," he said. "Baseball practice". 

Madison nodded, shrugged, and stood up to put on a robe. She'd gotten what she needed and he's gotten what he wanted.

Bradd walked out the door and into the road, got into his car, and drove away.

Madison stood there in her robe, watching him drive off. Something niggled at the back of her brain, saying it was too easy for Bradd, and he had to have had ulterior motives, but at this moment she didn't care. She was happy again.

---