One

"Min, I'm not leaving." Chan smiled, blood dripping from the end of his lip.

"P-please, I-i can't stop it." Minho begged, hovering over the older man. His mind was persistent on not hurting Chan. "Just kill me."

"I won't lay a finger on you." Chan pulled Minho down with him squeezing the younger in a hug.

"P-please." Minho cried. The temptation to kill Chan was off the charts. The devil almost took him over. "I don't want to kill you." Minho cried, hugging back.

"Kill me, I don't mind." Chan smiled, kissing the side of Minho's head.

"P-please." Minho begged.

"How about this," Chan suggested, Minho's eyes were pitch black, the pupil glowing in red.

"Hurry up, I don't have a thousand years."

"Let's go..... Together."

"Are you sure?" Minho's lips quivered. His skin was ice cold, and his hair turned black.

"I'll find you no matter what."

"Please do," Minho cried.

"I won't let death split us, you understand." Chan cupped Minho's face.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~

What happened to our happy ending?

~

Our forever was supposed to be longer.

—-------------------------------------------

What the fuck. What kind of dream was that? Mr.Bang and I? I shook my head not believing this dramatic dream. It's been a month since I've been working under Mr.Bang. Somehow I ended up having a teeny tiny crush on him.

The dream though, is getting way too delusional. A sad love story with my boss? Ha, what a joke. I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand. 3:21 AM. It was pretty early but I couldn't sleep. I got up from my bed and took a book from my nightstand. I really liked this book, it was one of the best things I've ever read.

I walked through my small apartment, taking the jacket from its hook, I put it on. It was a black puff jacket, I liked the warmth it gave me. I shoved on hand in the pocket and the other held my book when I left my apartment.

It was dark outside, only the streetlights that lit up the road. There was a park nearby, and a cafe. They stay open 24/7, that's the best part when I wake up too early. Their food is the best.

I walked in the cafe and was greeted by Kia, she was here every morning. I felt bad since she stays up without a wink of sleep. She says she doesn't mind since she has insomnia, if you have it, cure it. Don't just live with it.

I sat down at my regular table, Kia waved to me already heading to the counter. I was a regular here, so she pretty much memorized my order. I get the same thing every time, pudding and a vanilla shake. Sweets in the morning, I love it.

"Morning Min," She placed my drink and food on my table sitting across from me. "How's the book so far? You like it?" Kia is the one who introduced me to this.

"I really like it, it's hard to believe it's a true story." I smiled softly. Kia loved books like me, she also loved biker guys. She'd obsess over them a lot.

"I know, the ending is sad too." She frowned gently.

"Don't spoil it!" I slightly yelled at her, I could tell it was gonna be sad. One phrase had been repeating itself over and over. It bothered me too.

A lonely moon without its sun.

I turned to the cover of the book, Star Lost. It amuses me how the main character and I share the same name. This book is basically ancient, the author was from a thousand years ago. Kim Seungmin. He was said to be the prince and the King who took over both Vanara and Varahn. That must be a lot of work for one person, combining two kingdoms after years of conflict.

"I'll let you read then." Kia smiled, getting and taking her phone out. Probably going through insta in need of a sugar daddy. She's always complaining about not having one.

I looked out the wall window beside me, trees, and a park. The moon. I thought back to the quote.

A lonely moon without sun.

I don't get it though, the moon and sun meet in the solar eclipse. And the stars are also accompanying it. It doesn't make sense, but I liked it. It was beautiful. 

-----------

So......