Three

Minho

Lunch break was nearing, I was kinda nervous. I didn't know how to feel. Mr.Bang doesn't really initiate a conversation with me much. I had a stack of papers on my desk. I needed to get them done by the end of the day. I might have to ditch lunch if I want to get this done......

It's okay, I'm sure Mr.Bang would rather want me to get my work done. I don't want to risk getting in trouble. So I sat here, working my ass off. That is until I heard a knock on my office door. There's no one but Mr.Bang and Mr.Seo here? I got up a bit hesitant, walking to the door.

Gripping the door knob, I turned it, pulling it open to be greeted with....Mr.Bang?

"Where were you?" He asked, tilting his head up. It made him look quite good and so much more superior.

"I had work to finish and I thought–"

"You can relax, I'm not that cranky bitchass boss you see in those k-dramas." Mr.Bang started. Did he just curse?

"Oh. . ." I didn't have much to say.

"It's okay if you finish it late, I don't mind. But if you never do it then it'll definitely become a problem." Mr.Bang snapped his fingers smiling. "Let's eat shall we?" He asked.

"Of course," I said nervously. "Where's Mr.Seo." I asked.

"He took a leave for the next week since he's going on a honeymoon with his husband." Mr.Bang answered for me. "So it's just the two of us for a while." He smiled cheekily. I felt my stomach turn and my heart race. It didn't feel foreign. It was definitely familiar. But the thing is, I've never been in love. So what is this?

I closed my eyes for a hot second just to blink when a headache hit me like a brick. A flash of memory flooding to my mind.

The two connected their foreheads, the purple haired face blushing aggressively while his body heated up with the steamy air around them. The blond but blurred man pinned him against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" The younger stuttered, trying to avoid eye contact with the blonde.

"Making you have something to do with me." His eyes gazed at the younger. Full of lust and desire. "Still gonna say it's not possible?" He spoke teasingly tilting his head to the side.

"Y-yes." The younger one stuttered embarrassingly. He kept a blank face hoping the blond didn't realize how flustered he was.

The older kept his face close, his lips barely grazing over the younger. His warm breath made a shiver run down the purple haired boy.

"Not gonna tell me to stop? I guess you really like this, huh?" He chuckled.

"S-stop," the younger pleaded weakly.

"No. I don't think I will." The older leaned closer avoiding the younger's lips and biting his earlobe. His hand gently massaged the younger hips in a gentle way.

What the fuck. . .

"Mr.Lee?" A set of fingers snapped between my eyes. My headache vanished.

"Ah- yes?" I awkwardly noticing we were already in the elevator.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled looking away. I thought back to my thoughts. The other's face was blurred, my mind refusing to find who the face belonged to.

But there was a purple haired one that looked awfully like me. It made my stomach stir with a bit of anxiety. I tried to forget about it but my mind wouldn't let it go.

"Mr.Bang." I called his name. He hummed waiting for me to keep talking. "What does it mean if you keep having vivid dreams about something that I don't recall doing?" I asked. Mr.Bang kept silent for a second before he answered.

A small smile grew on his face.

"Some people call that, memories." He answered simply not looking at me, but the soft grin still stood on his face.

"Memories of what?" I asked.

"Your last life." He looked at me before hearing the elevator ding. "Let's eat." He walked out leaving me wordless.

My past life? Reincarnation? Is he just messing with me. I noticed he was already far ahead of me. I ran up to him yelling.

"Wait up!"

-------------

Does anyone remember it? 🤭