Six

It's been a month since Chan and I decided to officially get back together, I felt so overwhelmed when everything came to me in a flash. I can't believe that bastard hid it from me this entire time.

Mr.Seo is back and to say he's married to Felix in this life was crazy. But the sad thing is none of them remembered. Chan and I tried to help but nothing, so I guess it's just the two of us.

I haven't met anyone else and Hyunjin is someone I highly doubt would even try to jog his memory. He's pretty hopeless but that's not my problem, not anymore at least.

I was at Chan's place and he was crazy rich, there was a pool outside and we got the whole view of the city. A staircase upstairs to his room and there was a pool table and a whole ass arcade along with a movie theater.

What does he do with all that? He looks so lonely, the thought makes me laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked to take a bite from a burger we bought.

"Nothing," I smiled. "So what are we gonna do?"

"What do you want to do?" He asked, leaning back into the cozy couch. A lazy smile over his face while his hair was messy.

"Umm. . . I actually don't have a clue." I said, chucking softly.

"You know it's been a while. . . ." Chan smirked, placing his hand on my inner thighs.

"You can't be serious." I dead-panned.

"Oh, but I am. I waited 1000 fucking years for this." He pulled me closer, biting my neck. Well he's not wrong. . .

I straddled on Chan's lap wrapping my hands around his neck. He trailed his kisses up my neck to my jaw and hovering over my lips. His breath against mine, his eyes were fearful but so fucking attractive.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he breathed before kissing me. At first it was soft and fluffy, the taste of his mouth was something I've missed for so long. His hands going down wrapping around my waist closing the space leaving no gaps in between.

He groped my ass making me moan and his tongue entered my mouth. I didn't bother fighting him knowing I'd end up losing either way. Before I knew it, We were up. My legs wrapped around his waist while he hoisted me up.

We were kissing non-stop on the way upstairs. It was heated, adrenaline rushing through me. I was dropped onto the bed feeling the soft mattress against my back. Chan stood there admiring the view that wouldn't last long.

"You look hot as fuck."

"Stop talking and fuck me," He scolded slowly getting impatient.

"Alright, alright. No rush sweetheart." He smiled hovering over me before tugging my pants and boxers down. The cold air touching my cock made a shiver run down my spine.

I felt a pair of fingers intrude me hole, so fast? I felt his fingers curve against my walls making me clench and moan.

"Oh fuck~" I arched my head back and thrusted my hip up in need of some friction.

"So needy are we? And I thought you weren't so desperate."

"Just fuck me already," I whined in need of some dick.

"Fine." Chan rolled his eyes taking his fingers out and sliding his pants and boxers down. His dick looked the same as it used to.

Big.

"Thats not gonna fit inside me!"

"I'll make it fit."

I blushed remembering those words from the luid dream.

"What's on your mind?" Chan smirked. Before I had a chance to respond He thrusted deep into me making me moan loudly.

"Fucking hell!" I screamed in pain but I didn't hate this in the least.

"You're still the same slutty boy." He groaned as he rolled his hips slowly making small amounts of pleasure.

And that's how the rest of our night went. A whole lot of fucking and my ass in pain. But I'd say it was worth it, so fucking worth it.

"I love you," Chan rested his head on my chest as he hugged me keeping us close.

"I love you too, my Chan." I smiled leaning into his touch.

The moon outside, shining through the glass on a clear night. Dark blues were painted across the sky while it was splashed with white glistening stars.

I smiled lightly running my hands through Chan's soft hair feeling myself doze off with one last thought.

The lonely moon, with its stars.

-------

And that's the end of the "Star Lost Series." 

Thank you for reading through all three of the books and comment if you're an OG (my villain children)

Or if you started when hero was out ----->

And for ones who started when this was out or finished ------>

I'll recognize a lot of you ngl!

I hope you all enjoyed this but it's definitely not the end since I got another minchan book. 

I INTRODUCE YOU TO 

"LOVE ME." [MINCHAN]

-------

"Your the dream my heart waited for."

"My happily ever after"

-------

"Are you just gonna stare at me?"

"What else would you want me to do?"

"I'm naked."

"And?"

"You're an Asshole."

"You're so desperate princess."

"And?"

"And you'll regret turning me on like this."

-------- 

Minho, a famous actor in the 20th century, he killed himself but his soul had taken him somewhere.

A place like a fantasy.

The medieval time.

Where pirates roamed the sea.

Chan, the captain of his crew had come across Minho, finding him in a field of purple flowers. Still heartbroken by losing his love, he closed himself off, turning himself into a red flag for Minho to chase.

(It's the book with a bunch of books like a library as it's cover )