Two

Another day at work, I have no idea how it'd go, but I'm excited for it. Mr.Bang so far has been a nice person. Well I haven't talked to him much since his assistant, Mr.Seo, Is usually the one I have a conversation with.

The cab stopped in front of the familiar large building. I'm glad I was able to make my parents proud, they seemed worried when I moved out. I can't blame them, Hyunjin was pretty upset for ditching him.

I was in the building heading to the elevator, I didn't think I'd find Mr.Bang there. He was already in the elevator, standing in the corner with Mr. Seo and several other people. It doesn't look like I could go in, if I did, I would be squished.

"Don't just stand there, come," An older lady pulled me inside, people were shuffling making room for me and I ended up standing in front of Mr.Bang. I could see some jealous stares. I get it, Mr.Bang is hot.

We stopped on another floor and one more person made it by making my ass go hard on his dick. This was embarrassing. . .

I felt a blush crawl to my cheeks as I hugged my backpack hoping no one saw my face. I didn't know if I was imagining things but is Mr.Bang.... Hard?

Lee Minho, what are you thinking? I shook my head. I refuse to let my delusions and dreams fall into reality. I heard soft chuckling behind me, when I tilted my head back Mr.Seo was laughing. I was way too worried about Mr.Bangs reaction. I tried to stand a little more forward but I was pulled back with a hand on my waist.

"I think more people are getting on," He whispered, keeping my right where my ass touched his cock again.

With my crush on him, this situation is not helping. When I looked up the same old lady was smiling at me with a hand over her mouth. This was her doing–

The elevator dinged and everyone except for the three of us were here. I distanced myself from my boss standing at the digital panel and avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"You seem red today Mr.Lee, are you perhaps sick?" I heard a bit of a teasing tone in Mr.Bangs voice. This is the first time he's talked to me about something other than work.

"No, I'm fine." I said, keeping my eyes on the door, desperately wanting to be there.

"I think Mr.Lee is a bit–"

"I think you should stop talking Mr.Seo," I turned to him glaring. My dumbass accidentally turned to Mr.Bang right after to see him smiling at me. Why?

"Mr. Lee, would you like to join us for lunch? I mean you, it's only us on this floor." He smiled at me, a hand still in his pocket.

"W-what? Oh sure. . ." I said randomly still not knowing. He smiled at me and walked out the elevator first. His dark hair followed the light wind that blew past him.

What did you get yourself into Lee Minho?

I apologize for the annoyingly short chapters 😭