Five

Talking to the moon
-Bruno Mars-
2:00 ─〇───── 5:45

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"You're a whole year older than me. . ." A short male's voice descended as he was astonished with this new information.

"Yeah, I'm turning 26 this year." The purple haired bluntly responded.

"Which means I'm the oldest. So you call me hyung." The oldest blond added with a smirk.

"No, calling you — is already me being nice." Minho responded with irritation.

"Have some respect for me. I'm a king, but I may not be yours. I definitely will be soon though." The oldest smirked looking at Minho.

"You're getting married to Innie?" Minho asked.

"No."

"Then you won't be my king anytime soon." Minho said, looking away.

"I wasn't talking about it like that." The older's voice soon became flirteos.

"Then what way?" Minho asked looking back.

"I'm talking romantically, sweetheart." He smirked, leaning down. Minho's cheeks tinted into a hard pink.

"MINHO HYUNG IS BLUSHING!" A freckled male yelled out.

—---------

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you." Minho spoke back.

"What makes you say that?" The older one asked. Minho just shrugged, trying not to bring out the obvious.

"I have another question." Minho hummed. "Why were you moving in your sleep last night?"

"Uhh. . ." Minho was wordless. "A....dream?" He said hoping the older didn't see through his act.

"A dream where you moan my name?" The blond smirked.

"I moaned your name. . ." Minho was stunned.

"You were telling someone to go faster," The older man went on for him.

'I'm fucked,' Minho though to himself.

— — —

Another one of those dreams. They haven't stopped at all, I can't seem to grasp on who their faces are. It bothered me.

The moonlight tore through my curtains, the clear night sky painting over the land.

I got up from bed late at night again. Black circles have been forming under my eyes. I've been covering it up with makeup which thankfully hid it well. I grabbed my jacket but I decided to leave the book at home.

Walking out, I saw the street lights shining up the dark void of the night. I chose not to stop by at the cafe today, taking a walk to the park sounds more comfortable.

A lonely moon without its sun.

I guess the moon was lonely tonight. No stars lit up and the sky was empty with a single moon. Alone. I want to be up there, it sounds nice.

I took my phone along with my earbuds, clicking on spotify playing
"Talking To the Moon." It was a great song by a great legend. I left my phone in my pocket continuing my walk in the park.

I really didn't expect to find anyone outside this late, but I saw a familiar silhouette by a large tree. Sitting down and holding something that looked like a . . . . compass?

I was about to go the other direction until a memory flashed in my mind.

"W-what?"

"You seem like you wanted it, so I got it for you." The blond smiled, his dimples showing. "No need to hide your desires. Plus it matched your tattoo."

I looked to my hand seeing the tattoo engraved on my skin.

"Why though?"

"What do you mean"

"I mean I treated you like an outcast. So why?"

"Cause I know you don't mean any of that." He winked at me.

– — –

A green compass, that's what my soulmate had given me. I looked at the figure against the tree, he wasn't sitting down anymore. They were walking towards me.

My body refused to step back and the person had made their way towards me. The moon light shone against their face highlighting their cheeks, nose, and eyes.

Mr.Bang?

"Fancy seeing you here," He smiled cheekily.

"Yeah. . ." My voice descended with surprise. I looked at the compass he was holding. Everything flooded my brain, a lake, sex, kids, running, demons.

And death.

"What's that?" I pointed to the compass in his hand.

"Oh this. . ." He brought it up. "It's quite rusty but it's something I bought for my lover." He said smiling.

So Mr.Bang has a lover. . . not like I had a chance either way.

"Do you like it?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, it's really pretty."

A sailor, fire. War.

Kids and adults pleading for help. Soldiers killing them brutally, torture, pain. Not a single ounce of love or happiness.

An arrow taken to the stomach.

And now everything has changed.

In a lake and declaring how much we love each other. But who was it that I loved so much?

"Minho?" Mr.Bang called me.

"Sorry, I was just having more flashes." I apologize embarrassingly.

"It's alright," Mr.Bang smiled. "I guess death really separated us. . ." He whispered to himself but I heard.

"Till death do us part?"

"Till death do us part, my love."

Channie. . .

"Lee Minho, from the moment I laid my eyes on you, you've taken my breath away. Everything about you gives me butterflies. If I wanted to die, I'd do it for you. So will you, Lee Minho, take the honor of being my lovely husband?"

My Channie.

My eyes were glossy looking up to Mr.Bang. No fuck that. Chan, the Chan I love so much. For a thousand years.

"You bastard." I slapped his shoulder letting my head fall against his chest,

"W-what?" He stuttered confused.

"You promised me." I cried softly. "You p-promised me." Now hugging him tightly.

"So you remember now," He chuckled, hugging me back.

"You asshole." I cursed not letting go.

"It's been a while, right kitten?" 

------------

FINALLY THE WAIT IS OFF MY SHOULDERS. 

And I can write all the lovey dovey smut and stuff 🤭❤️🙏😌