Chapter 8;Kidnapped

Pulblished on ; 27/6/2015

Notice!;I do not own anything except the story line / plot

Credit sound tracks to undertale , Tobby Fox

—————————————————————-

Chapter 8 

I'm in Ruka's house right now,lying on the bed and gazing at the blue ceiling, 

 "Haa..." 

I sighed My mind played the scene when Rin asked Tamaki out an hour ago over and over again. How i cried or break down... I felt tears threatening to run down my cheeks and I turned myself around"What's eating you (f/n)?" 

 "Itf nothingh" My voice muffled 

 "Yeah right,tell me what happen to you"I turn myself to the previous position again and sat up.

 "Tamaki is going to the bonfire festival with someone else"When i said that Ruka looked at me with a blank face and blinked  "He..he what?" 

 "He's going to the bonfire festival with someone else Ruka"

 "WHAAAAAAA?!"

 "C-calm down Ruka!"

 "HOW?! TAMAKI IS NOT GOING TO THE BONFIRE DANCE WITH MY BABY!" 

 "I'm fine with it.." "YOU ARNT SUPPOSE TO BE FINE WITH IT,WHO'S GOING WITH HIM?!" 

 "R-Rin..." 

 "IM GOING TO KILL THAT GIRL"

 "Its fine,really! we knew that there's a chance he might go to the bonfire dance with someone else already!" 

 "Sigh..fine.. "

 I flopped myself on the bed again,hugging the pillow close to my chest.. 

 "C'mon (f/n)! let's get you all dressed up!We're gonna make Tamaki regret not going to the bonfire with you!" 

 "E-eh?" She pulled me out of the bed and hand me a set of clothes 

 "Wear this!"

 "U-uh okay.."

 I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes,i hold the shirt that Ruka gave me infront of me and wore it slowly.

I put on the pants the look into the mirror,its a kimono shirt with a white tank top under it and a very short jeans... I smiled to myself in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom.. 

 "Ruka..?" 

 "Ye-?OH MY GOD IT LOOKS BETTER ON YOU THEN I EXPECTED!"

 "...." 

 Ruka herself is wearing a bright yellow sun dress She dragged me to a chair and sat me down infront of a mirror, "Now for you hair and make up.." 

 She carefully bun my hair up,leaving only a few of my (h/c) locks and my fringe while humming happily.. She sat in front of me and started doing my makeup..I immediately closed my eyes as the soft brushes came in contact with my cheeks and then something solid and a little cold touches my lip.

 "Open your eyes!" I looked at myself in the mirror and gasp Is that really me..? My cheeks was tinted pink and my lips was the color of baby pink.. 

 "You'll be able to impress Tamaki like this!" 

 "Really..?"

 "Yeah!" I smiled and looked down