A Night On a Mountain Spin off! Part 2(Tamaki x Reader)

Published on ; 12/31/2015!

Notice!;I do not own anything

Credit sound track to undertale , Tobby Fox

Credit part of the story plot to voltage inc

-------------------------------------

A Night On A Mountain Spin off! Part 2 (Tamaki x Reader)

(A/n); This is when their already 18~21 years old,a drop of lemon :3

Awhile later, the dark window in between the passenger and the driver seat rolled down

"Tamaki-sama,we have reached the train station"

We climbed out of the limo and grabbed our travelling suit cases,Tamaki hand me a white suit case with cute owls printed on it "..Cute.." i mumbled "Hmm..?Did you say something?" Tamaki give me a questioning look "N-nothing!"

We entered a first class train that is heading to Sendai train station,we give our to the staff and enter the mini train cabin,there was 4 sits on each side.I held my suitcase above my head and attempt to place it over the bars that was mean to hold our bags. But due to my extremely short height i was unable to reach it.

"Here.." "Huh?" Mori grabbed my suitcase from me and place it on the bar with no problems "T-thank you!" I blushed a little,embarrassed at how pathetic i may be with my short height . Mori just grunted and nodded he's head in reply

"(F/n)! (F/n)! Let's sit together!~" The twins said in a singing voice however,honey grab's Mori's hand and protest "No fair! I want to sit with (F/n)-chan too!"

"But i wanna sit with (F/n) too..!" Tamaki said teary eyed,"C'mon boss! you already have (F/n) all to yourself!"

"Tch,fine!"

"Eh? You guys can take turns...C'mon don't fight!W-wait..!" Them being unable to make up their minds,the twins sat across me while Mori sat beside me with honey on his lap,I was taking the outer seat.

Tamaki went over to my seat and placed his bag on the bar too,leaning over my head, i looked over him. He's chest was really closed to my face,i blushed and look away.

"Kaoru,Hikaru! Don't give (F/n) any troubles now" Tamaki said in a little stern voice and furrowed eye brow "We won't!~"

"Mori-senpai ,I trust you to make sure those shady twins doesn't do anything to her.."

"Mm."

"Haha,thanks Tamaki!" I give Tamaki a peck on the cheek,Tamaki blushed "Mommy! (F/n) just kissed my cheek!"He ran to Kyoya,sigh..the typical Tamaki

"(F/n)" Mori's husky and low voice called my name"Yes?"

"Do you want the window seat?"

"Ah,if you don't mind then.." Before I could finish my sentence,Mori already stood up and carried honey with him too

"Thank you so much Mori!" I give a closed eye smile,Mori give a small smile

"Heyhey you guy wanna play a card game?" The twins asked "A card game?"

"Yeah! Let's play Old Maid! Loser have to tell an embarrassing story!" They chuckled.

"Hmm..Okay"

Kaoru shuffled the deck of cards and divided them into four, the 'old maid' card was passed around. I look over to Mori to pick his card as i eyed them suspiciously,since Mori doesn't show much expression its hard to tell whether he have the old maid card or not.