A Night On a Mountain Spin off! Part 1(Tamaki x Reader)

Hi all~! I want to say this IS NOT,IS NOT related to the story AT ALL. In this chapter you and Tamaki is already in a relationship~

Published on ; 22/4/2015

Notice!;I do not own anything

Credit the story plot to voltage inc!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 A Night On a  Mountain Spin off! PART 1

It's the most beautiful time of the year,the winter morning is cooling,however the room was cozy and warm from the heater.I used my fingers to draw a smily face on the foggy window, looking outside the sun was peeping in between the clouds. The green grasses are wet with dew and sparkles like pearlsunder the sun light as little bird chirps on the branches of the trees,it was a perfect day for a walk in a park. 

 Grabbing a warm coat and wrapping a thick scarf around my neck that reaches to my lips,I wore my long boots and tied my hair into a low pony tail. I was ready to head out, "Ren! I'll be going out for a walk!" I shouted towards thekitchen room. 

"Sure,I'll see you next week!" Ren's upper body popped out from the kitchen room,his butler uniform under a pink frilly apron.. (Sigh..Ren..)Huh..next week? What does he mean by that-Beeep!A Black limo stopped infront of me and two people wearing sun glasses grabbedmy arm tightly,but not enough to hurt me.

W-wait,hold on! Their Ruka and Haru..!"Abduction.." Ruka grinned"

C-complete!Ruka are you sure this is okay..?" Haru stuttered 

 The window of the limo rolled down,A Tamaki wearing a beanie gave me a smirk "Alright,good job.Take her in""Roger!~""R-Roger!"They force me into the limo before i could process what happen "Ruka! Haru!Whats the meaning of this?!"

----------------------------------------------------

 ~In the limo~"Uhmm.." I sat on one of the comfy seat in the limo,playing with my hands from being nervouse.Rukaand Haru was sitting on each of my sides and infront of me was people i don't know which i assumethey are Tamaki's friend,well...except Kyoya.

"T-tamaki..?Are these your friends?" 

 "Hm? Yeah! Kyoya,can you introduce them?"

 "Sigh,sure (F/n). This is Takashi Morinozuka and Honey Mitsukuni.." A tall guy with broad shoulder,his face emotionless and sitting on his lap is a short ,strawberry blond boy eating sweets "Hehe, nice to meet you (F/n)! You can just call me Honey and Takashi Mori!" He giggled 

 "Haha,nice to meet you Mori and Honey" I give a sheepish smile, Mori nodded his head in reply"And....this is Kaoru and Hikaru.." He gestured over the pair of twins with orange hair,their armsover one another's shoulders,stretching their hands out for a hand shake

 "Nice to meet you~" 

"Nice to meet you~" 

The both of them said in sycnedI smiled and shook both of their hands"So..Tamaki?Where are we going?" I pinch his cheeks and tug on them"Yes?..Ouch! Hwe ar gohing toh theh mowthain! (We are going to the mountain!)" 

 "What?!Does Ren knows about this?! How about my clothes?!" I release his cheeks and startpanicking "R-ren knows about this! He packed your suitcase for you!"

 "No wonder he said see you next week..Wait he packed me suitcase for me..?"

 "Y-yeah.." 

 "Oh shoot!Sigh,fine How are we gonna get to the mountains,what are we even going to do there anyway.."

 "We're going ski-ing!Arn't you excited?!"

 "Yeah!" Honey cheered

 "Ski-ing..? The last time i went ski-ing was last year with Ruka.." 

"Yeah," Ruka agreed "And youwere very good at it too!" She added 

"Wow! You're good at ski-ing (F/n)-chan?"                                                                                                                  "Can you teach us how to ski?" Kaoru and Hikaru asked,placing both of their arms over my shoulder "Sure!" 

I grinned"Hikaru! Kaoru! Place your arms of my (F/n)! I'll teach the both of you know how to ski!""Eh? But we wan't (F/n) to teach us!" The both of them say with their arms crossedI chuckled at the sight of Tamaki nagging at the twins 

--------------------------------------------------