Wattpad Original
There are 19 more free parts

Ch 9: Proof

My lips, my heart, and my body, they were all meant for my future husband. Yet, I'm also expected to give my husband absolute ecstasy in bed. So I had tutors that specifically explained and even demonstrated the art of intimacy.

However, witnessing the act is nothing like firsthand experience.

With his mouth against mine, I struggle to remember anything they taught me. My mind is swirling with need, fear, and anticipation. I try to match his movements and meet his tongue as he latches on for a deeper kiss.

His hot breath fills my lungs, and no matter how desperate I am for fresh air, I cling to him as if the man drowning me is also my buoy.

Then he pulls away and my head tilts back with a gasp. The crown of my skull bumps against the tabletop and I realize I'm now laid across it. Cephias keeps his torso from crushing mine, but each heaving breath casts the sensitive tips of my breasts across his firm chest.

The prickling need climbs up my skin, and I whimper. "Was that all the proof you needed?"

I can feel his smirk against my neck.

"If you have further points you'd like to make, I'm willing to hear you out."

Even as he speaks, his lips press against my skin, exploring the space behind my ear and inhaling the perfume of my hair.

"What about your proof?" My voice cannot match his confident timbre. Especially now that his kisses linger upon my neck, drawing my flesh between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. "Don't you find humans revolting? Could you feign a marriage to me?"

I don't actually need an answer, my question more a tease than anything else. However, when he pulls away, I worry I've gone too far.

His left arm strains as he places all his weight upon it. His hair curtains his face, yet even when cast in shadow, the red of his eyes draws me in.

"I thought we already established how I valued you in the library. However, if that wasn't enough..."

He leans in and I feel pressure against my torso.

I glance down with my lips spread agape. His hand slides up to cup my breast, his thumb drawing over the stiff bud that pokes through the layers of my dress.

A moan rolls in my throat as his long fingers massage the mound of my breast. My eyes flutter and roll until I catch Cephias watching me with a grin that makes him look more like a beast than a man.

Either by accident or design, his work on my chest pulls the collar of my dress and undergarments further and further down my breast. I wait with anticipation for his hand to take me in full without a barrier between us.

I long to feel the scorching fire of his touch, which warms my skin even through my layers of fabric.

I whimper and mewl, twisting in his grip as his circling thumb teases the edge of the collar and skims across my skin. My frustration pools warm and wet between my legs.

Each second he teases me, I come closer to calling out and demanding he strip me bare. However, my writhing only encourages him, and his Adam's apple bobs with his deep-throated chuckle.

He then dips back down to plant hard, eager kisses upon my lips, parting them with his tongue, which I gratefully oblige. Our mouths slip together more easily this time, though I still nip and lick with reckless abandon, stabbing into the dark with desperate need.

Oh, how I want his mouth other places. With his hand shifting to the other breast, I wonder if I'll ever feel his rough fingers against the soft, sensitive skin waiting beneath his palm. Better yet, will I ever feel his kiss running circles around my aching tip?