Chapter 14: The leader of the soul clan

Harry is surprised to see that his pure body cultivation is at level 6.

["Harry there is a problem" krish said nervously]

What happened?

["You see your Qi cultivation is higher than pure body cultivation that's why you are feeling strain on you body. Currently it's not a big gap so you can handle it but in future it could be a big problem" krish said]

"Then, how others handle it" Harry asked.

["For others it is like a steel pot and they can only fill Qi, equivalent to their body's capacity.
and if they wants to increase their Qi level they have to increase their Pot size but In your condition,system is leveling you up ignoring that you don't have a bigger pot, So currently you are handling more than your body could handle.
But don't be disheartened
There could be a big silver line in all of this and that is, With time if the difference is not big then you could help your pure body cultivation to rise with the help of Qi cultivation which is impossible for others because they have to separately increase their pure body level then they could fill and increase Qi cultivation level." Krish explained]

Harry understood everything.
He is mostly worried because He can't control his system and if the system gave him another quest and he continued leveling up exponentially without getting time to bring his Qi and pure body cultivation in balance, Then he is sure that his life will end miserably.

["You know this system works on equal exchange, so according to me it's the exchange it took for your fast Qi level up.
But now remember a line, In every setback, there is a setup for comeback." With that krish started laughing.]

Harry sat down and started cultivating his pure body to align his body to Qi level and it is going smoothly because his body is automatically adjusting to the Qi level. It is like excessive Qi is putting pressure on the walls of the pot and slowly the pot is expanding so it could store all Qi in itself without any strain.

After cultivating for the next 10 days he could see that his pure body level has increased.

[Qi cultivation: foundation building level 8
Pure body: foundation building level 8
Soul cultivation: foundation building level 1]

He can no longer feel any strain in body but now he started feeling a little hungry.
He can no longer wait in hope that someone will come to rescue him so now he can see his one and only option is to face that dead man.

Harry slowly started approaching the body. now he is standing in front of the dead man's skeleton but nothing happened.

There were not many things on the dead skeleton he can only see a sword on its back and a ring in the skeleton's finger.

He first grabbed the sword and took it out but the skeleton's clothes became dust and now harry could see the whole skeleton but he didn't notice anything strange.

He inspects the sword but there is no information.

"Hey man please forgive me, now you are dead so it's better that your things will help me, i promise to bury you in peace" harry said to the skeleton and approached the ring and took it out.

The second he touched the ring he could hear
"Hahahaa..finally..finally i found a soul body now i can take control of you, after all those thousand years i am back" a voice echoed through the cave.
     Harry could see a white fog emerging on the ring.

"Wait...wait.. who are you" harry asked throwing the ring on the ground.

"I, the 3rd leader of the soul clan, you are very lucky that i will use your body to resurrect myself, although you are quite weak". person made from white fog said in an arrogant voice.

Then white fog started approaching harry.
Harry could feel immense pressure on his soul.
"What is the meaning of resurrect" harry asked backing away.

"I will take over your body, no one with soul body came here in last thousands of years so i was waiting for only chance and here you are, hahaha..." That person started laughing crazy.

"Why don't you chose any of them" harry said pointing the pile of skeletons and continued backing away.

"They didn't had soul body but their soul helped me to keep my soul's will awake" that person said and entered in Harry's body.

"Hahaahaa.....what? How?" That person suddenly stopped laughing after entering Harry's body.
Oh..no..why you have 2 souls and that second soul is so strong, how is it possible i was the most powerful soul cultivater how could it be powerful than mine" that person screamed.

harry felt something inside him, he tried to focus and suddenly his consciousness came to a large sea.
He was unable to see the end of the sea and the water was pitch black.
       He could see the self claimed soul clan leader shaking and another person's hand was on the soul clan leader and then that self proclaimed leader became a white orb. harry can feel that white orb didn't have any consciousness it was pure energy.

"Who are you" harry asked looking at that giant man. He is sure that this man is not here to hurt him because if it wants, it could have already taken his body.

"I am krish, but i am not an Ai. I made the legendary system" that person said his voice was shaky.

"Why is your soul inside me" harry asked.

"I don't have time so i will conclude as fast as I can, I was the great scientist of the sky race. Our race lost the ability to reproduce and with time we got extinct I was one of last survivors.I had no reason to live anymore so i used all remaining resources to make this system.
But for some reason my soul also got stuck in this.
My soul has weakened and i used my last power to suppress him, and now I don't have much time but i can use this soul to gain my consciousness again but it will take time.

Before Harry could say anything the man changed into a similar orb but the difference is Harry could feel a slight of consciousness in it and then it started drawing powers from that soul clan leader's soul. It was so slow that harry didn't know how much time it will take.

========