Both Want It

They were in his office alone, he was leaning on his desk and she was standing in front of him. Both were stopping themselves from doing anything stupid which they will regret.

"I think I should go now", Lucy says. And she starts walking towards the door.

He pulled her close to him from her waist. He hugged her tightly with his arms, like capturing her in a cage, he just didn't want to let her go. He could have done anything for her now at this moment even if he had to kill himself.

She was never that close to him before, she was able to hear his heartbeat and he was able to hear hers. She just wanted to feel the warmth of his lips and he just wanted to kiss her everywhere and every part of her.

They both wanted to love each other right now like crazy and never stop but they can't. She wasn't able to look in his eyes because she knew if she looked in his eyes then she would never be able to go from here.

"You have to let me go", she says, or I won't be able to stop.

"Then don't stop, I'm yours and yours only", he says.

"No, I have to go we can't do this", She says.

"Then tell me the same thing looking in my eyes and tell me you have to go and you can't do this and you don't want this, that you think is wrong", he says.

He kisses her softly on her lips and she closes her eyes and he pulls himself back because he can't do this if she doesn't want it. As soon as he pulls back his lips she opens her eyes and finally she meets her eyes to him and everything she was holding back comes all out together.

She grabs his face and kisses her so hard that a little blood starts from his lips and she starts to unbutton his shirt like she is running out of time, he slides his hands down her ass softly and then grabs it like he just wants her now and he pulls her up, she captures his waist with her legs around.

He takes her to the table behind them and puts her on it. He grabs her hair tightly and pulls her mouth close to his and lets her feel the heat first and then just unleash himself on her passionately kissing her. She wasn't able to open his shirt so she just ripped it and all the buttons fell in on the table and ground. She slides her hand towards his pants and feels his heat.

She starts to unbutton his pants,

"Let me feel you,i want you now,give me love please", she says.

He tears her white small skirt and panties and gets inside her, she moans softly,

"I love you Lucy", he says.

"I love you too Nick", she says and they both moan softly.

He unbuttons her shirt and takes her bra off and grabs his boobs in his hands and gives her more love. They both start to moan loud and faster and slowly start to get out of breath.

10 minutes later

We see a lift open,Nick and Lucy get out of it.

"Don't tell anybody about this", Nick says.

"I don't want to", Lucy says.

"Well I can't believe you because people like you can do anything, people like you don't have feelings for anyone because you just don't have a heart", He says.

And this words almost broke her from inside but she doesn't show for a minute because she can't be weak right now in front of him. But she wasn't able to hold her anger on him so she just slapped him in the face really hard.

"You know you are right people like me don't have a heart otherwise they wouldn't have fallen for people like you", she says.

And both leave the building in opposite directions in anger, heartbreak and lost in themselves. But destiny had something else for them, they will cross paths again for sure. But nobody knows when, where and why, maybe they will fall in love or just a 10 minute wild passion again.