A Thing

She unzips his pants and slowly slides her fingers on him. He was feeling her big fingers around his cock. And then she grabs it and starts squeezing it slowly, he releases a deep exhale.

"Oh! Fuck" He said.

And then she takes it in her mouth, he starts to moan softly.

"God, Susan" He said.

He pushed her on the bed and then jumped on her like an animal. Just like she wanted, she starts to kiss him. He starts to remove her skirt, and puts his fingers in her panties and finds her wet.

"Oh! Fuck me" Susan whispers in his ear.

He removes his pants and she removes her panties. He enters inside her and she starts moaning.

"Oh! Nick, I want you"

He continues and her moans get loud. He slides his hand up and grabs his breast and kisses it. She kisses his neck, and then grabs his hair.

20 minutes later

Both naked on the bed laying together wrapped by each other. Gazing at each other, he kisses her softly on lips. And slides his hand on her ass, grabs it tightly and pulls her closer.

"How about my attendance now?" He asked.

"Well, you performed really well in today's test, I think you can get bonus marks and attendance easily" Susan said.

"I perform like this in every test" He said.

"Is that so?" She asked while sliding her fingers in his hair.

"Then you have to perform one more test pretty soon, Nick" She said and he grabs her and rolls her on his side, readjusting himself on her. And then slowly slides down her body. She moans again and again for more than 15 minutes.

"Where were you?" Rick asked.

Nick enters the room and Rick is sitting on the window but not alone, Lucy is also there sitting near Rick watching the outside the window. When Nick enters the room they turn their attention to Nick.

"I was in Miss. Susan's class" He replied.

"You in a class?, that's interesting" Rick said.

"Well actually there was some problem with my attendance, so I went to the class to clear it" Nick said.

Rick got it, what Nick meant and a smile came on Rick's face. Lucy didn't get it and neither did she care about that conversation. Nick removes his jacket and throws it on his bed and grabs his film book and jumps on his bed.

"Hey! Rick I think I should go now, bye" Lucy said.

"Okay! See you later" Rick said.

"See you later" Lucy said and they hugged and Lucy went outside.

"So, she has started to hangout here also?" Nick asked.

"Yeah! Why? Do you have any problems?" Rick asked.

"No problem, why the hell will I have a problem?" Nick said.

"Have you guys started dating each other?" Nick asked.

"No, why do you think like that?" Rick asked. Rick knew something was wrong with Nick since Lucy started to hangout with Rick. But he chooses to ignore it as much as he can. Nick doesn't answer him. Rick waits for his answer but when he doesn't, he gets back to his stuff.

"You know at last the only thing that matters is just a hot pussy" Nick said. And Rick knew he would say that, it's not the first time Nick acted like this, it's one of his weird stupid moods. During this time he just talks bullshit which doesn't make sense at all, even if you try to make them sense which generally happens anytime nobody knows how it starts. But the only thing in this weird stupid bullshit, he always says his "hot pussy" line for sure.