Quentin Tarantino

"You've met Tom before. Nick was there when you came to my room yesterday" Rick said.

"Yeah" Lucy said.

Rick was showing Lucy around the campus and they were both trying to get to know each other. When Lucy asked Rick for help, she really thought he was just agreeing for the moment but the next morning, Rick was at her doorstep unannounced. Now, that was surprising for her but she asked for it. So, they started their little tour with the Library.

"So let's start with the Library" Rick said.

"I know the Library, I am most of the time there" Lucy said.

"Okay then maybe we should start somewhere else" Rick said.

"Well I think we should start from the library, I want to check some books also" Lucy said.

"Okay as you say" Rick said.

They entered the big room filled with books and books only. Rick used to come in the library a lot but not after they removed the section D5. D5 was one of the make out points of the college.

"So, what books do you read?" Rick asked.

"All Types of books whether it's fiction or non-fiction or biographies everything" Lucy said.

"What books are you reading currently?" Rick asked.

"Cinema Speculation by Quentin Tarantino" Lucy said.

"Quentin Tarantino you mean the Quentin Tarantino?" When Rick asked, he was shocked to hear that Quentin Tarantino wrote a book about Cinema. Now, there's nothing wrong with Tarantino writing a book but Rick digs Tarantino a lot, he even got all Tarantino movie collections on Blu-ray and signed by Tarantino himself. He even bought the original Katana sword used by Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. He was a big fan but it was strange for him that he didn't know about the book. And a lot of strange that Lucy was reading it.

"Yeah! The movie director" Lucy said.

"How the fuck I don't know about it? You got that book with you now?" Rick asked.

"Yup! I got that in my bag" Lucy said and took the book out of her backpack. And Rick looks at the book like an innocent child looking at his first backpack for school. Lucy was a little surprised by Rick's reaction to the book.

"You like Tarantino?" Lucy asked.

"I Love Tarantino, I personally believe he is one of the purest and the best of all time" Rick said and opened the book and started to read it.

"Well, you are just saying this because he is your favourite" Lucy said.

And that sentence didn't sit right with Rick, he closed the book and looked at Lucy with a killer look (not to impress her but it was more of a disagreeing look).

"Well he is the best, not because he is my favourite, he really is one of the best in the business" Rick said.

"Well I have seen his movies they are not all that good" Lucy said.

The disagreement was clearly visible in both of their eyes. "She doesn't like Tarantino, Fuck" Rick thinks. "He likes violent and racist movies" Lucy thinks. Now, Lucy was not a Tarantino fan, she actually Tarantino movies were violent, racist and not at all good. She only liked Quentin's "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" she thought it was pretty good but she didn't dig the climax, she hated the climax, the only thing which saved the movie for her was the performances of the stars. She really loved Brad Pitt's portrayal of the war hero stuntman "Cliff Booth". She was a big Leonardo Fan but according to her Pitt stole the show in the movie. Now, according to Lucy she didn't like Tarantino movies because of how uncomfortable they made her, every movie she saw of Tarantino made her uncomfortable. She even once posted a tweet about Quentin Tarantino movies stating "Tarantino only knows how to attract audiences through violence, foul language and drugs". The scenario was getting pretty interesting when Lucy ( not a Tarantino fan) meets Rick ( Biggest Tarantino fan) it was a staring contest between both of them.