Who The Fuck is Lucy?

Jim Cullen and Tom Frazer were laughing their ass off, at the expense of their buddy Rick Strong, who had been rejected by a girl ten- minutes ago but the actual reason for the two friends laughter wasn't the rejection but the humiliation they saw on their friend: Rick's face that had the two men cracking.

All three were in the cantine and chatting up when a gorgeous amber eye white girl with blonde hair entered the cantine. The girl captured everyone's attention, after entering the cantine she straight came to the counter. Rick and the guys were sitting 10 steps in left of the counter, staring at the sexy girl in white top and black mini skirt. She was standing near the counter facing it and all eyes were on her noticing every single detail about her especially the three stupid boys.

"Oh! God what a tight ass" Rick thinks while staring at her tight black skirt ass.

"I have to fuck her this time before Rick does" Tom thinks while staring at her face from the side.

"She got big assets" Jim thinks while staring at her boobs.

She starts walking towards the table next to the boys and takes a seat there and opens one of her books, she was carrying with her when she entered the cantine. She was new in college, and if not for that, these boys wouldn't have given her any attention (which she really doesn't care about nor know about). But from the moment she entered the cantine the boys cared about her a lot. She was like the new toy for the boys, which everyone wants to play with. A new pussy to score and the most important question "who scores her first?".

"Well she is mine" Rick said that out loud to the boys and got up and walked towards her table. Jim and Tom both look at each other and then at Rick who just went towards the girl. "Fuck! She is gone" both the boys think while looking at Rick and the girl. That's the only thing they could have done there because they didn't have the guts to just go and talk to random strangers. Well at least Tom doesn't but Jim has done it quite a few times but this case was different even though Jim was a little afraid to go and talk to her.

She was turning her next page when a voice hit her ears saying "Hi" she looked up and a white skinny boy dressed like a hipster was standing in front of her smiling.

"Hi" she replied

"Hi I am Rick, Rick Strong and you?" Rick asked.

"Lucy Stall" She said

"Are you new here?" Rick asked and now when she clearly heard him she thought "He is British" but what he wants.

"Yeah" Lucy replied.

"I knew it I mean a beautiful girl like you can't be ignored by my eyes for so long" Rick said and sits right next to her on the vacant chair.

"Oh! so, he is one of the stupid boys who sees a new girl and flirts with them and thinks she will sleep with them" Lucy thinks. It was a quiet right description about Rick and his boys what she had in her mind.

"Sorry?" Lucy said.

"Oh! well you know? you are beautiful and new. So, I just thought I should help you" Rick said. "She's gonna be my bitch soon , I wonder what faces the boys will make once I make her to kneel" Rick thinks.

"What help?" Lucy asked.

"You know show you the college and places and help you with study and stuff" Rick explained.

While Rick and the new girl were having a conversation. Both Jim and Tom were listening carefully to everything they were talking about. And cursing god why they can't have a girl like this one with them.

"Thanks but I don't need it" Lucy said.

"Sure you do, you don't have to be shy okay I am your friend Rick" Rick says.