Meet Cute Part 2

1 Year Later

"Well we have so many things to cover today", Amy said.

"Doesn't matter I want to cover his news today at the 9 pm show, it doesn't matter how big the news we got but it will be shown first", Lucy says.

"But we have Foreign Minister's news to cover", Amy says.

"It's my Channel, I want his news first, is that clear?"

Well Lucy started her own News channel "Zone News", and in 1 year it has become one of the biggest news channels in America for sure. And the biggest news for her is the fall of the "Feel it" magazine company due to his owner's bad public image.

Well, Nick has been arrested on multiple charges of physical and emotional assault, sexual assault.

There were charges on Nick before but he always able to hide them but not this time. Most news channel owners had a good relationship with Nick so nobody used to air things about him but "Zone News" was different than regular channels.

9 PM News

Lucy was behind the camera, watching everything in the monitor room and giving instructions to reports on the Mic.

BREAKING NEWS
NICK SHARMA OWNER OF "FEEL IT" MAGAZINES ARRESTED ON THE CHARGES OF SEXUAL ASSAULT. FORMER COVER MODEL OF THERE MAGAZINE, NORA EVELYN HAS CLAIMED THAT NICK SHARMA USED HER AS A SEXUAL COMMODITY.

10 KILOMETRES AWAY

Sitting in his hall on the couch watching the same news Nick was getting furious about all the shit they were showing on the channel. He didn't knew who is the owner of the channel, even he didn't knew that "Zone News" existed before this news. He throwed the whiskey glass he was having while watching the news. He took his car keys from the table and started walking towards the exit.

After 30 minutes

"Well our Channel just went on the Top", Amy says.

Amy was in Lucy's office telling her about the good news. Lucy was sitting on his desk reading "Feel It" magazine.

"Good and what about this magazine company?", Lucy asks.

"Well it's out of the Top 10"

Suddenly there's some shouting out in the channel studio. Amy goes to the door to check what's happening, she looks outside and gets a little scared and looks back at Lucy and before she can explain anything.

"I know he is here", Lucy says.

And she stands from her desk and gets to the door and calls out Nick.

"Mr. Nick if you have any problem you can come here in the office and tell me", she says.

Nick looked at her and was shocked for a minute, "How is she here?" He thought and he knows she's gonna do nothing about the news but she just wants him to be in suffering.

So he thinks to go back but he can't stop himself so he goes to the office.

"Amy can you wait outside for a little", Lucy says.

Amy goes outside and Nick enters and Lucy locks the door behind him.

"What do you want?", she asks while leaning on the door.

"What do I want? Are you for serious? How the fuck you showed this false news about me", He asks.

"Well we never said that you did it, we just showed what has happened didn't the police arrested you for this? Didn't your Model claim you have forced her to have a sexual relationship with you?", She says.