The Days

"I Fucked Josephine" Rick said.

Lucy didn't say anything back, she was a little offended by how Rick talks about girls.

"And I told him she was a whore but he didn't believe me" Rick said.

They were on their way to the bar. And Rick started to tell her the Josephine story, the girl who was going out with Tom but Rick had sex with her.

"Why do you talk like that?" Lucy asked.

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"About Josephine?" Lucy said.

"That she is a whore?" Rick asked.

"Yeah why you talk like that about any girl, it's not just about Josephine" Lucy said.

"Any girl? Have you heard me talking about any girl other than Josephine?" Rick asked.

"No but..." Rick stops her in the middle of what she was trying to say. He noticed she was a little offended by what he said but according to him, he never said anything wrong.

"What will you say about a boy who sleeps with every girl in college and is always finding a way to have sex with a girl?" Rick asked.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"Just answer the question" Rick said.

"A pervert, A fuckboy something like that" Lucy said. And that makes Rick smile, Lucy notices his smile and gets a little angry about it.

"What's there to smile?" Lucy asked.

"Well you just proved my point" Rick said.

"What point?" Lucy said.

Lucy starts to think what she said that made his point and what is his point. They were in the college garden now, the bar was 5 Blocks away from there. She was a little angry and irritated by his smile for sure.

"Well Josephine is what you just described, well not the exact same but the female version of what you just described, a whore, if you want to say it" Rick said.

"That doesn't make sense" Lucy said.

"Oh! Come on if I was a Fuckboy and I had sex with and ghosted you or had sex with some other girl after having sex with you, what would you have called me?" Rick explained.

"You are really good at this shit aren't you?" Lucy asked. Lucy got what Rick was trying to explain to her but she didn't want to agree with him on this.

"Well yeah I am" Rick said. Well he was not good at this shit, the words in his mouth were Nick's. It was all Nick's words which Rick was repeating in front of Lucy.

"So? Are we going to the bar or are we going to argue about whores and fuckboys?" Rick asked.

"I think we should go to the bar" Lucy said. She was a little confused from inside about Rick's brutal honesty, she was glad that Rick was treating her like he treats his friends but at the same moment she was not okay with the way Rick thinks and talks but overall she was glad that Rick was his friend.

NEXT DAY

There's a knock on Rick's door, he hears it and opens the door and finds Lucy on his doorstep.

"Hi! I wasn't expecting you after last night at the bar anyway come on in" Rick said.

"Why exactly?" Lucy asked.

"Why exactly what?" Rick asked.

"Well you said you weren't expecting me after last night at the bar" Lucy said.