Chapter 2: One Happy Family

Ah, is it time already? I was just about to get ready for a tea party with them, but I suppose I could do some storytelling for a bit. Enough for me to dress myself for the human's amusement.

Hmm, where should I start this time around? Ah, yes, my progress with the destruction sounds about right. It will be short, and enough to entertain the audience as I get ready for the party.

###

If I recalled correctly, a hundred years had pass when I was completely (not really) used with my destructive routine. Going into a corrupted universe, meeting with its Frisk or Chara, discussing about my role in the multiverse, usually agreeing to do a pacifist route for one last time, before I took away everything the universe had in store for me.

...The dread was still there. I couldn't forget the first universe I ever destroyed, I will never forget about them. The first human and monster I have ever befriended in this new life, Frisk and Sans, they both were... important to me. I wished I could've find a way to keep Noe's SOUL within my hands, but I knew he wouldn't like that in the slightest. I prefer for him to hangout with Papyrus, after all, since he looked so... in peace when he was around his brother.

If one day, I were to have a brother as well... would I find the exact same peace?

...

Charis is the closest person I could ever have as a sibling. They were always there for me, their SOUL was there for me when I was at my lowest.

I remember, when I returned to the Anti-Void from the second destruction, I was breaking down again. I couldn't stop the tears- it disgustingly stained the Anti-Void floor up until now, and Charis's SOUL was pulsing so strong to the point the strings that was holding them up was about to snap.

...They were a good kid, really. I hugged their SOUL tight when I went to sleep at the time, and I almost, almost could hear their voice spouting comforting words towards me.

That routine continued for a while longer, their SOUL never giving up on me as they continued to radiate nothing but warmth and comfort for me and me alone. I was... I am glad to have them as A Companion inside the Anti-Void, and I'll continue to keep them safe from others' hands.

Ah, yes– back to storytelling about my progress with destruction, I have eliminated exactly 201,653 AUs within a century. I was lucky enough to not encounter Ink as I did my job- I was actually debating whether he even existed at all in this multiverse, but who's Error without his Ink anyways?

So yes, he does exist, but I prefer if we don't get to that part just yet.

... An abomination he is.

Ehem.

During my destructive journey, I encountered quite a lot of interesting universes here and there. Some universes were just normal like Undertale and Underswap, some are rough like Underfell and Fellswap, some are quite colourful like Candytale, some are depressing like Handplates (oh god, I just couldn't shake off the image of Sans and Papyrus hugging each other as I destroyed their universe—) some are... eh, you name it.

I have also collected quite few human SOULs as well, mostly being given to me with the excuse of "keeping me company" or some sort, since my way of destruction did came off as gentle as possible by befriending the human at first and creating a pacifist spree to bring HAPPINESS towards monsters in each universes. Maybe... they pitied me for doing something I don't enjoy. Maybe they labelled me as 'lonely' and thought the SOULs I already have back at the Anti-Void were not enough to keep me company.