14 [] Rest

Espresso went back to the door frame and stood there as Latte and Eclair were talking with Madeleine. He looked off to the side and left out of the door.

He decided that they wouldn't notice him leaving and wouldn't even care. As he walked out, he noticed  Pure Vanilla walking down, and the hall and espresso moved to the side to get out of Pure Vanillas path.

Pure Vanilla stops at espresso and starts to talk.

"Madeleine is very fond of you. You should know that. He really does forgive you."
He says and leaves espresso and then watches Pure Vanilla walk off back into Madeleines room.

Espresso starts walking back down the hall and then opening the door to go outside. And then walking around in the garden.

It was full of Lilies and other flowers. Pure Vanilla was always interested in Lilies.
[NOT SHIPPING PURE VANILLA AND WHITE LILY RN JS A DISCLAIMER]

Espresso started mumbling a bit and then plucked a flower. Then, he stared at it for a while. It was another Lily. Then he decided to keep it.

And fixed it to his hair.

Time skip bc I'm lazy 😍😍

Espresso put the Lily on his desk and was writing his daily entry in his journal. Latte was in the kitchen making lunch. Espresso was scribbling a bit in the corners of the page. Then he looked back at the Lily.

He flipped to the next blank page and started tracing the flower onto the page.

"Espresso!"

Latte called him, and Espresso closed his journal. And put it to the side with his pen on top. He got up and closed his bedroom door behind him. Latte was setting the plates on the table, and espresso came into the room.

The two sat and ate in silence, like always. Except the silence felt different. Because of Espressos' sudden action at Madeleines house. Latte seemed a bit intense.

"Are you really sorry?"
Latte asked after a while of silent chewing.

Espresso stares at his plate for a while.

"Yes."

He says after a few moments of staring at his plate. His fingers tighten a bit around his utensil. Latte glares at him, and then her expression softens.

"I believe you. And Madeleine told me what happened. You are known to have a short temper. . ."

She said, trailing off. Then Espresso continued to eat his food. Espresso got up from his kitchen chair and grabbed his plate to put it in the sink. Latte watched from the table, and Espresso started to leave the kitchen.

"Espresso, Im not mad. Well, not anymore. I am a bit mad, but not as much as before. "

Latte said, and Espresso left the kitchen and trailed into his room. He continued to draw the Lily.

As he drew, he listened to Latte listening to the radio as she put her dishes in the sink and made herself a coffee. Espresso was almost done when his hand suddenly scratched across the page. Leaving a line of black pen.

The flower sketch had been beautifully drawn but with the line of ink. It looked like if the artist was absolutely careless.

Espresso closed his journal and put his pen in his pencil case.

He sighed and stretched a bit. He grabbed some old papers from a drawer and started doodling on them.

Some just had scribbles, and some had a few drawings.

He had drawn Madeleine, Eclair, Latte, and even the Lilies.

WORDS: 581

See how I only put Madeleine :)[NOT MY ART]

[NOT MY ART]