20 [] Live

TW: Trauma flashbacks, naesua,

Espresso continues to wipe the cake off his glasses as he also eats some of it. Latte and Madeleine continue to laugh, and Espresso watches the two as they laugh when he puts his glasses back on. He scoffs and continues to eat his cake.

"There's still a bit of frosting on your face."
Madeleine says, and Espresso wipes the frosting off with another napkin.

Latte continues to laugh a bit more as it muffles.

Later, the two siblings start checking Madeleines forehead and carefully peel it off. Under it is just a scar, and it looks fine. It is bleeding or anything. Espresso stands back, and his mind goes back to the stairs. He looks to his side and sees the stairs. A sudden wave of nausau comes over him. Espresso sits down on the couch as Latte asks what's wrong.

"Espresso!? Are you alright?"

Latte asks, and Espresso nods his head. He takes a moment to regain himself, and Madeleine seems a bit worried but doesn't interfere letting Latte try to help.

"Espresso!"
Lattes voice gets a bit more shakey,
"Im fine!"
Espresso said and tried to keep Latte steady by holding her shoulders.

"Thank- "
Latte paused and scanned espresso with her eyes before taking a moment to calm down.

Then she collapsed next to Espresso on the couch. Madeleine joined them as he sat down next to Espresso, putting his crutches to the side. Latte starts going on how espresso worries her so much and how she always has to check him to make sure he's alright.

Later. . .

Latte and espresso were leaving. Madeleine waves as he leans against the door frame, the other arm holding his crutch.

Espresso walked beside Latte as the two talked. Once the two made it to their house, Espresso started making coffee. Latte was in her room, collapsing on her bed.

WORDS: 315
Oh boy, you guys will be in a treat for the next one if you like lesbians :)