40 [] Dream, Dream, Dream, Dream

TW: MINOR SWEARING

"Hey Espresso!"
Madeleine caught up with espresso as Latte caught up as well.
"I got to get to class, so I'll see you two later!"
Latte said and waved as she left.

The two kids talked together and sat down in the CourtYard as they waited for the bell to ring. The two talked and talked as the bell started to ring.

"Well, I'll see you around!"

Madeleine said before waving at Espresso and heading to his class. Espresso headed to his class and then spotted someone behind the bushes. It was him. Except he was an adult.

He was behind a glass barrier. Kid Espresso put his finger up to his mouth and made a motion to make it seem like he was telling Espresso to be quiet.

Then.

The glass cracked, leaving nothing but a black wall. It was a dark room.

"What the fu - ..."

Espresso mumbled under his breath, and the whole room started turning into cracking glass. There were white cracks everywhere. Some beaming some light into the room. Espresso started panicking as he ran through the room.

There were cracks everywhere, and behind him, the cracks were expanding and expanding until it was just a white abyss.

"Fuck- fuck fuck - ..."

A bit of loud explosions played in the distance. Espresso tried to jump from black square to black square.

Espresso made it to the small island of black that wasn't cracking. Child espresso was on there sitting on the edge. Espresso walked over to his kid self and glanced at him.

"Hey Espresso!"

A shadow of Madeleines said. Except the child version of Espresso left and Madeleine was an adult.

Madeleine held out his hand, and he looked a bit like Conscious. Except it wasn't Conscious. It was just a shadow of Madeleine that had a white line as a smile.

WORDS: 309