18 [] SNOW!

"Just you wait!"

Latte went inside the house, and after a moment, she grabbed her spoon staff. And started flinging snow at espresso.

"Hey! No fair!"

Espresso said as he tried dodging the snow.

"Uh, you guys do that! I'll watch with Madeleine!"

Eclair said as he stood by Madeleine watching the two. Eclair yawned as he watched. He was in the museum taking care of stuff all night. Madeleine continued to stand and watch as he used his sword as a crutch.

"Get over here!"
Latte after said running at Espresso and then tackling him, causing the two to tumble down onto the snow. Causing Latte to throw herself onto her back and onto the snow next to espresso.

"LATTE  - "

Espresso yelped as he got knocked onto the snow.

"Oh, are you guys - "
Eclair started but then started laughing.
"Who am I kidding? This is too funny to not laugh at!"
Eclair said and then started laughing.

So did Madeleine. Then Espresso and Latte joined. The snow continued to fall, and Eclair started bringing Madeleine back to his house. Espresso and Latte said bye and went inside.

The two stretched and wished each other goodnight. It was already 12:20.

Espresso brushed his teeth and dropped onto his bed. He was too tired, cold, and numb to do anything else. So he threw on his sheets and started snore.

WORDS: 231
AAA SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND IT BEING A LIL LATE
IVE BEEN BUSY BC I STARTED DOING COMISSIONS ON DISCORD
AND WITH MY OTHER STORIES
AND JS LAZY IN GENERAL